ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• maerkemup230
    Original poster 1 posts

Every time I launch the game it says error code #0_35 and other codes sometimes and it’s been doing this for a day but I played it two days ago and it was just fine

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Stephen456451
    8 posts

My crew hasn't worked since the game went down. I keep getting the same error code. My connection is fine and everything is fine, I just can't play the best game I own and it's a little frustrating. Error code #3_5eaa904_3. Anyone else having this problem? What do I do?

• Minted_90
    4 posts

I’ve been unable to play properly for nearly a week. I get error code #3_f76b6ff1_1. I play on Xbox series x and tbh I’m about to give up trying to play as writing about it nothing seems to be getting done. This is why there should an offline option with games like this.

• MajkMajk
    21 posts

What the hell i happen whu UBI cant tel "sorry, we have servers problem" then i know and i will wait, now i think my setup is bad 😞

• Stephen456451
    8 posts

Disabling your background applications:

To do this, go to the Start menu on your desktop (or, if using Windows Vista/Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)

:- Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter
    :- Go to the tab, which says Start-up
    :- Click the option to Disable All
    :- Press Apply, then Close then pick the option to Restart

Clearing your temporary files:

To do this, go to the Start menu on your desktop (or, if using Windows Vista/Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)

:- Type in %TEMP% and press enter.
    :- Go to Edit and Select All.
    :- Go to File and Delete.

• ZatTheAlien
    20 posts

Today there is a server issue with the Crew,,,,,Code , #4-17-1.All the challenges have a warning icon in yellow and red.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1656 posts

Hello there everyone.

Sorry to hear about the connectivity errors some players have been facing in The Crew. As there are a few posts in this thread, with various error codes, we'd like to provide the best place to go for each issue.

• If you're seeing error code 3_f76b6ff1_1, on Xbox, please see our thread here.
    • If you're seeing error code 4_17_1, please check here.
    • If you're seeing an error code that has not yet been given its own thread here on discussions, please could you try the following troubleshooting. Should you happen to be playing on anything other than PC, please let us know, and we'll provide the troubleshooting steps for your specific platform.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics