ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• archsh3riff
    Original poster 126 posts

i must say .. i am very disappointed with the script, so far i havent been surprised once by anything that is happening within the game .. the only reason i keep playing is because i paid 60 EUR and wanna know the story, but its so dull, easy to read and i know it before hand even though i havent read anything on the internet, not watched any videos etc.

Quests like keep going to towns to find and kill few guys .. find a farmer and make him a king (not before he jump of a cliff 🙂 )

now another quest to secure a king .. wont tell details because of spoilers .. but you find an order kill for the king during the ceremony and you wanna tell the king and main characters says "no, wait after to ceremony to talk to him" ..
    i am playing the quest as of right now, not finished, but as of this moment, i know who gave the order and who will be the boss fight. Not to mention odin's sight, the killer is not hidden from other npc's even before the ceremony has started.
    That was very poorly written and this is happening all over the game.

Odyssey was much more interesting story. Hire more guys to work on the story, scripts for the next game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AORUS2017
    255 posts

@archsh3riff
    Odyssey scripts was also bad

• archsh3riff

@aorus2017
    its bad when its too rushed, but this one is extremely bad .. or i am way too smart.
    1 out of 4 council men is traitor .. traitor spill the guts even before you get a quest to question them .. you know who the traitor is
    1 out of 3 followers is the traitor .. traitor also spill the guts before you even get a quest to find out who that is

Lazy Writing Deadpool GIF - Lazy Writing Deadpool That Just Lazy Writing -  Discover & Share GIFs

• AORUS2017
    255 posts

@archsh3riff
    To be fair AC odyssey had four game developers, AC Valhalla has only one

• archsh3riff

just to correct myself ..
    it did not happened the way i thought it would, but it happened what i thought it would .. i was both wrong and right .. kinda weird to see the outcome hours before, takes the pleasure out of it

• Wascaliwabbit
    40 posts

my opinion is that, yes many of the plot 'twists' were predictable, but it's better than having no twists at all, which is how some game stories go

Suggested Topics