ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 98 posts

It seems some of the Longboat songs are not all working as intended. The problem occurs while riding on the longboat some of the songs have music, but there is no singing at all. While some other songs have both singing and music. I am not sure when this started happening, but my best guess is around update 1.3.1. I remember that all the longboat songs had both singing and music at one point I'm just not sure when it started. I hope I am not the only one with this issue. I have tried to look to see if anyone has posted something like this and could not find anything similar.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1454 posts

@gladi8ordude

I always thought there were one or two that had no voices. I don't know, though, I could be wrong.

• GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 98 posts

@spirantcrayon22 You may be right I just thought all the songs had some singing at one point. I did a little research and found some videos that can show what I mean. Both of these videos are from around the lunch date of the game. The platform seems to be on PlayStation 4 or 5. I am on Xbox Series X

This video has all the Longboat songs but it seems to be an overlay over the game audio and not from in-game.

This video seems to be in-game and has similar issues to what I am exercising. Some songs have music and singing and some only have music. This may be how the game was meant to be, but I find it odd.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hello @GLADI8ORDUDE and thanks for reaching out to us and providing those videos. Please accept my apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

I understand you were interested to find out why some songs do not have singing.
    I have just confirmed with the game team it's not a bug and it's working as intended. There are the instrumental versions of the songs playing from time to time.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hey @SpirantCrayon22 , yes this is correct.

Official Response
  • GLADI8ORDUDE.
    Original poster 98 posts

@ubi-oxavo It's no problem at all and thank you for the response. I am happy to hear that it's not a bug or tactical issue as I first thought.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hello again @GLADI8ORDUDE ,
    Glad it sorted out and it was my pleasure to assist you!
    Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics