ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Raijin_95
    Original poster 22 posts

I spent much time and money to buy item customize for this game. Almost 3 month don’t see any update fix bug glitch and customize [censored] !

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Megalodon-26
    294 posts

We could be a week away from another huge update and not know it, because of Ubi-Paris' utter disdain in transparency. So waiting three or four months between updates, with zero communication from the devs, is the norm.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1252 posts
    I spent much time and money to buy item customize for this game. Almost 3 month don’t see any update fix bug glitch and customize [censored] !

You are not the first to be bamboozled by UBI scams and gimmicks. And unfortunately, you will not be the last. 😧

The only lesson to be learn here is to never give them your money w/o first taking whatever you are going to buy from them for a ride (ie: test the product). Unless of course you have the money to burn and you don't care about the outcome.

• AORUS2017
    259 posts

@fcac-no-moe
    So when did Ubisoft false you buy the game! And don't tell people how to spend there money 👎 👎

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1252 posts

@aorus2017
    Perhaps reading and comprehension are not your forte but not to worry, it will come. I know it took me a while as well.

And why are you getting so bent out of shape? If what I said is not true for you, keep on walking... these are not the droids you are looking for 😊

• Phuoqyu
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics