ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GoodNaijaGal
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,

I have had this issue since the Yule Festival began and thought it would be fixed with the latest patch, but it wasn't.

When I obtained the new hairstyles, their textures and colours were missing. I am playing the PS4 version of the game's ultimate edition on the PS5.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SidSixT
    78 posts

@goodnaijagal I think that is the intended look. The name of the hairstyle is "Hoarfrost". Hoarfrost is defined as a white coating of ice crystals. Why they would offer the hairstyles in four colors if they are all going to look like ice is a mystery to me.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @GoodNaijaGal, thanks for reaching out and welcome to forums!

Just to double-check, are you saying that textures are missing for all of the hairstyles you obtained? Would you be able to name a few of the ones that are seemingly affected?

In relation to the one that is displayed in your screenshot, I can confirm what's been stated by @SidSixT and this is the intended look of this unique hairstyle.

Should you happen to have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics