ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BETAsquad500
    Original poster 6 posts

Hey,
    So Just a couple of requests for features &/or changes that I'm hoping would be fairly easy to do.

1. PLEASE! allow us to remove the cloaks from the new bodark skins. Maybe press Y/Triangle like blousing boots. They're cool outfits ruined (In my opinion) by a cloak.
    2. Add a SAVE & Revert system to outfit Pallets. So we can edit an outfit temporarily and revert it without having to remember what each piece is. The idea is where we can hold X/Square on a pallet to save the outfit, so we can either press Y/Triangle to revert it back to the "Default" without changing each piece one by one. or Hold Y/Triangle to remove the pallet (We already have a similar system with the AI Teammates where we can revert the outfit to default. So hopefully not too hard)
    3. Add a new tab in Maria's shop so we can "craft" gear like we can with weapons. (I know not a lot of people still play with GS anymore, but I enjoy it on occasion with friends and this game just doesn't reward you good enough gear with the bonus' RNG system. A way to craft them would be a great grind reliever)
    4. If (2) cannot be done. Maybe allow us to re-roll what bonuses we have on our Gear and Weapons. (How this wasn't in the base game as a looter shooter I'll never understand)
    5. Open up the general loot pool to anything our character has "unlocked". So our weapon loot pool is our blueprint list (Aside from Unique weapons e.g. Silver stake tactical, Koblin Etc.) The gear loot pool would be any customization piece our character has available to use cosmetically. The loot pool has never been updated and it's just kind of boring to get the same SVD & Vectors over and over again.
    6. Allow us to select the AI teammates sync shot weapon. Limit it just to standard assault rifles, that's cool. But let us choose which one please.
    7. Let us unequip the Optical Camo. It's cool. But It's stolen a shortcut from me (RB + X) for my item wheel. At least make it so when we rebind the key for it, it changes the item wheel shortcut too.
    8. Allow us to have the NVG goggles always down (again like blousing boots)
    9. PLEASE! Just add all scopes to all weapons! PLEASE! (Obviously SMGS and Shotguns can't use sniper scopes, but why can't the assault rifles use the Micro + G33, or Low profile Holo?)
    10. Turn the IR illuminator off when we're not aiming, having two bright lights shining at my feet are annoying as hell.
    11. Add some more Gollum island missions. The Raid community isn't getting any bigger. Maybe it's time to let players unlock the gear that's locked in there by now.

Okay this list got longer than I thought, but I'm hoping these are all relatively "easy" things to do. Aside from (10)
    Hope this helps Ubi.

Ghost's of the community, what do you think? Am I asking for pointless stuff, or would you like to see some of these too. Especially if motherland was the final REAL update to the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Justifier-98
    99 posts

@betasquad500 In regards to your first suggestion, I disagree that the cloak should be from all Bodark soldiers that use optical camouflage, but perhaps it could be done for just some of those soldiers so they don't all look the same. Your third suggestion would be nice to have, but I thought we could do that already at the bivouacs the same way can create certain grenades, rations, and lures. I definitely like your sixth suggestion, but I think, similar to what you said, the options would have to be limited to be limited ASRs and maybe SMGs. In terms of your seventh suggestion, I can see why some people would want that as it would give players more control over how they play the game and allow them to play the game in a more realistic manner. For the most part you seemed to have some good ideas. Personally, it would be nice if they would add a feature that lets you have the players roll up the bottoms of their pant legs and shirt sleeves, similar to the feature that allows to blouse our boots.

• BETAsquad500
    Original poster 6 posts

@justifier-98 Hey, thanks for the feedback and your thoughts
    I think I've poorly explained (1)
    I mean like how we can blouse boots or not. The Bodark outfits we earn should have an option to take the Cape off.
    As for gear crafting, I mean like how weapons are bought when you have GS on, you can just spam create a weapon you want until you get the bonuses you want. It'd be great if we could do that with helmets, vests etc.
    I'd love to see a sleeves rolling option and a closing neck off option, but that's been asked for so often I think it's a bit redundant at this point.

Suggested Topics