ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ToastTophus
    Original poster 1 posts

So about two days ago i tried to get extraction because i saw it was on gamepass now, having clicked the link to play the game, i realized that i accidentally linked it to the wrong account. ( i have two, one of which i dont use ), after having been bewildered as to how i had forgotten i have two accounts, without realizing that the game was on there i started a request to delete said account, but after having realized it ( like right now ) i cancled the request just to fine the game library empty, so now i dont have access to the game at all, on an account i dont want/use, and gamepass says i already redeemed it. If anybody could help i would greatly appreciate it as i just wanna play this game with my friends after this all transpiring.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MyMateKlopp
    1 posts

@toasttophus Having the same issue! Ubisoft are completely useless! Zero help whatsoever

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2189 posts

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that you linked it to the wrong account and can't relink it to the correct one. We'll need you to contact us from the account it was linked to on one of the options below so we can look into transferring it for you.

Live Chat (when available)

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Private Message

We'll of course need to verify your account ownership first of all when you do, and you'll also need to provide the account details for the account you do want it on.

Official Response

Suggested Topics