ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PleaseDontLook
    Original poster 3 posts

I don't have friends + I find working alone, a lot more enjoyable then trying to work with people who don't even speak my language.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Brizzak
    11 posts

@pleasedontlook I would also like this. I've maxed out everything. A sort of endless solo mode would be amazing.

• Airashi-Tenshi
    11 posts

Yes... honestly I also don't have anyone to play Malstrom since my friends think it's to difficult.

But I admit, to be able to play solo would be nice- BECAUSE... There are by far too many brainless rambo players...

You just beginn the first zone and the whole zone is already alarmed because someone just rushing through the level without thinking.
    In this case I totally know this will end in a mess and I'd immediatelly quit and try again. -> But it's also a thing you can't just leave alone unless you accept handicap and missing operrator...
    I'd wish if you go to extraction and the other 2 want to continue to the next zone or somethign like this, you should get your extraction granted, the other 2 can continue if they want.
    Mainthing you're safe and be not forced to get nothing in the end because of some ***, you know...

Anyway, that's why I'd also welcome to do it solo, too.
    This way there is at least a way you can try it properly yourself.

• Justifier-98
    90 posts

@PleaseDontLook and @Airashi-Tenshi I agree with both of you. I prefer operating alone as it makes it easier to get through levels undetected. Generally speaking, as long as you don't make a major mistake, you don't have to get into too many fire fights and waste a lot of resources while playing in a stealthy manner. I think the same should be done for assignments and crisis events too though. What do the rest of you think?

Suggested Topics