ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved Bases and rank in the Insurgency red zone from previous week stay red when the new Insurgency starts

0 Likes/37 Replies/499 Views
    Guibmaster
    Original poster 28 posts

I am level 20 and noticed a very annoying bug (or maybe its intented?) besides my previous issues (those issues haven't been resolved btw)

When a zone becomes the insurgency zone, it becomes in red, despite its level, i think this is intended, enemies are harder in those zones and do more damage, fair enough. Most of the enemies in those zones wont die with just 1 headshot (kinda ridiculous but fair enough). However once the week is over and another insurgency area becomes available, i noticed these zones stay in the red, despite their level. I'm not sure if this is intended? Here are some screenshots:

Is this the way its supposed to be? I am level 20, yet have a red level 14 zone for example. That never seems to go away. Eventually after a bunch of insurgencies, the whole map will be red? Is this intended or a bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5866 posts

Hi @guibmaster the Insurgency is available each week. If you check the Insurgency tab then you can see which objectives need to be completed. After completing those objectives the leader will be unlocked and once you have killed them you complete the Insurgency and the zone should go back to normal and you should receive your rewards.

I am unsure which zone is from the previous week in your images, however I can see that you have bases that need to be taken over still. I am unsure if this is intentional or if it is a bug.

Can you please try taking over all of the red bases within the red zone for the previous week and see what happens.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    3090 posts

@ubi-keo
    @Guibmaster

I had the same situation this week =

1rst week part :

• New Valle de Oro Insurgency = ready to take = ok
    • Old Red points (that were previously Blue or done) in Madugrada from last week insurgency that I didn' took last week even if I finished the Insurgency = ... intended or not ?

2nd week part :

• New Valle de Oro Insurgency = finished
    • Old Red points in Madugrada from last week insurgency that I didn' took last week (but were previously blue or done) = all done

Now, I hope that I won't have the "Missing Insurgency Objectives bug" (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/115277/objectives-are-missing-from-insurgency-post-here/1?lang=en-US) ...

(PS4 pro, everything up-to-date)

• Kormac67
    1144 posts

@azullfr Interesting. I was afraid the whole map would reset if you make a break for a few weeks.
    I think I'll leave a surplus base and checkpoint next week and see if I get the same result.

• Guibmaster
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks for replying,

I tested your theory and I took over two of these regions activities now, both of these 2 zones had a previous insurgency but not anymore since you can't see the "red outline" anymore, however they are still red and all the enemies still are harder than normal in here. As you can see in the this screenshot, i am level 20.

I still have some bases in other previous insurgency's to take over that are still in the red zones, would that matter? I already finished this week's insurgency too (but not all bases)

@azullfr Glad to see im not the only one. Yes i think it has something to do with the fact that I didn't completely finished ALL of the outposts, but i did finish the insurgency itself...

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@guibmaster
    @Ubi-Keo

as I have now finished all "Red Points" from all previous and actual insurgencies we will be able to see if there is any difference in the new one (in few hours)

Note : in Madruga the ennemies level was still "red" even after taking everything, but I have noticed to have several time the "previous insurgency" with all ennemies (animals included) at Red Level even if I had took everything, so it's seems intended ... or just an oversight ?

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@kormac67

I'm curious to know what will happen to you map too 🙂

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @Guibmaster @azullfr thanks for the updates 🙂

@azullFR @Guibmaster @Kormac67 Can you please check your map again and provide another update with a screenshot.

Official Response
  • Guibmaster
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-keo Sure, things are still the same for me, because of all the insurgencies, entire Madrugada, Esperanza and Valle De Oreo are red and all enemies in those entire regions are red now. Nothing of El Este is red, but i think its because i simply didnt have insurgencies there, i even got this region of a level 1, yet its still red there and enemies still do high damage (despite being level 1?) As stated before, i am level 20.

• Kormac67
    1144 posts

@guibmaster Yeah, everything where an Insurgency happened ever before is red. Even though until now I cleaned up everything each week.
    And I also have the rank one Barrial area, I suspect the Rambo quest somehow messed it up.

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@ubi-keo

in my case, to make it simple :
    previous week : I took everything
    so this week, are Red only the things related to the new Insurgency = ok (so, no need of a map screenshot)

The ennemies from previous insurgency are still at "Red level" (as every week), I don't know if it's intended or not ...

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @Guibmaster @Kormac67 @azullfr thanks for the update.

Could you all upload your latest save to the cloud and I will report this to the development team to investigate further.

Please let me know once you have done this.

Official Response
  • Guibmaster
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-keo I've uploaded 2 save games, both have this problem.

• Kormac67
    1144 posts

@ubi-keo uploaded

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@ubi-keo
    3 saves are uploaded , all 3 are from this week (that's my usual "routine" = having double or triple saves) 🙂

[EDIT] : the account for these saves is a2ullFR
    🙂

• konikowy
    5 posts

Did someone found solution with no respawn in red zone a new Insurgency ?

• Kormac67
    1144 posts

@konikowy There is no solution except hoping it works next week.
    I had the issue recently that the final base finished itself without reward when I exited the game when it became available.

• konikowy
    5 posts

@kormac67 I ' ld like to work till next week (2 days left). We will see soon ... I keep my fingers !

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@azullfr
    @Ubi-Keo
    correction : there is only one Cloud save file for the a2ullFR account 🙂

Additional note : the french translation in saves menu is still completely false (already reported before the 2 last updates)

• fluidn
    5 posts

This issue of Insugencies leaving reset bases with harder enemies has been happening since they increased the number of bases/AA/checkpoints that reset.
    There was originally only enough of each to satisfy the Insurgency requirements. More hostile locations increases the choice of where to go, but the locations that you don't reclaim as part of the Insurgency requirements stay hostile. At this point almost my whole map has reset to hostile bases/AA/checkpoints. If I'd chosen this, then that would be fine. But instead I'm being punished with reversed game progression, just for loading the game.

Suggested Topics