ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• omegaxzer0
    Original poster 1 posts

The skill, "Light Fingered" is not working as described. I've only seen it activate with edible plants when my health is low and corpses on the ground, but approaching a pot, jar, box, or other loot source still requires the interact button. I've tried removing the skill and adding it again, but it doesn't activate. I also attempted to run away from and towards the loot source multiple times, but that doesn't seem to work. This would be a great QoL improvement if it is working as the description implies.

• Light Fingered: Eivor will now automatically pick up nearby loot with a quick flick of the wrist (without having to press the interact button).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1695 posts

@omegaxzer0

I posted about this, too, I got a response that they're looking into it.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@omegaxzer0 Hey there! Welcome to posting on Discussions! I can confirm, as @SpirantCrayon22 mentioned, that this is under investigation. I recommend keeping an eye out on our News & Announcements for updates as they become available!

Official Response
  • GoodBasket
    2 posts

Hello. I aquired Light-fingered skill and I don't think it works. If I understood correctly, it should pick up loot without you having to press E button, but it never does, am I missing something here?

• SpirantCrayon22
    1695 posts

@goodbasket

It's something I pointed out, too. I did get a response from Ubisoft, one of their "looking into" things if I remember correctly. It does work slightly, if an NPC dies and the raven doesn't loot the body then Eivor loots it if she goes near it, as per the skill. This also applies to some already-dead NPC bodies.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there! The Light-fingered skill should allow Eivor to pick up look without having to press the interact button, yes. However, there is a known issue about this skill not working properly, and the team is still investigating this. Would you provide me with a video clip of this to pass along to the team, as well as ensuring that your latest save file is uploaded to the cloud?

Official Response
  • calecharis
    1 posts

@ubistorm I'm having this exact same problem as of today. Any solutions yet?

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 828 posts

@calecharis Hey there, welcome to Discussions! I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue. I don't have any updates to share on this issue at the moment, but I have reached out to the team to let them know you're affected. Please do keep an eye on this forum for updates.

Official Response
  • latot
    1 posts

@ubi-mushy I'm also having this issue as well. Nothing gets auto looted - not random loot lying about, not when breaking obsidian, etc.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @latot! Welcome to the forums 🙂

The development team have been notified about this issue in-game, and they are looking into why "light-fingered" isn't working as intended further. I've now shared your report with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

Any future updates will be published within patch notes via the News & Announcements forum, so I would recommend that you check there regularly for the most up-to-date information.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics