ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lottaaaj
    2 posts

@adnank403601
    check news & announcements here. They know this problem and are solving it to the next update.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @adnank403601, thanks for reaching out and welcome to forums! 🙂

I can confirm what's been stated above - we are looking to have this matter resolved with the upcoming update, therefore apologies about any inconvenience this may have caused for the time being and if you have any further queries, let us know!

Official Response
  • maxmoks_alaa
    1 posts

@lottaaaj How long we can wait?
    Its so long problem

• Wascaliwabbit
    63 posts

@vivi_musen its bugged, waiting for ubisoft to patch it

• ahme0898
    3 posts

I have slain Dag numerous times, but every time Dag is defeated, he's getting up again. It's impossible to progress in the main story and I'm playing the newest patch note 1.4.2

• Bridger_SHD
    1 posts

@ahme0898 Same here. 50+ hours in. Furious. I read this has been an issue for over a year!

• DAN0E0
    1 posts

@ahme0898 I’m 77 hours in done most of the side stuff and then this happened to me. Last Ubisoft game for me not even a new game. No reason it shouldn’t work.

• ahme0898
    3 posts

@bridger_shd Same, I'm 66 hours in 😕

• pepijnerik
    1 posts

Same here , I think someone said it is going to be fixed in the March update , but still , this appears to be a problem for a long time . How does this take so much time to fix?

• ahme0898
    3 posts

@pepijnerik Ohhh, hope it's true, but nonetheless, it's frustrating.

• ita-ludo13
    1 posts

Qualcuno sa come risolvere il bug?? Non è normale dopo tutte le ore e i soldi spesi per questo gioco si rimane bloccati nella storia a causa di un bug!! Dobbiamo aspettare una nuova patch??

• Medvesson
    2 posts

Background: I am stuck with A Brewing Storm quest, Dag does not die, and I cannot proceed with the quest.

Update: I loaded one of my previous saves and continued the Asgard arc. When I completed one quest an "achievement unlocked, you finished the brewing storm quest" notification popped up from XBOX. I was like whaaat? I completed the Asgard arc, then I decided to try again with Brewing storm which I obviously did not finish. Sadly everything was the same, Dag did not show, however, when I killed him he did not resurrect! He was just laying on the ground, deadish, but he was still marked as red (enemy), but there were no cutscenes or whatever.

• Xelfless
    1 posts

After encountering the bug in my 90hr playthrough, I decided to start a new game to see if I can avoid the cutscene bug, as changing alliances in a middle of a chapter, doing dlc's or asgardian questline, or reloading save files in cent doesn't seem to solve the issue. Looking at the previous discussion, the first instance of the bug that was fixed in some patch ago (somewhere with 1.3.1 I think?), a post tells that creating a new game with minimal settlement can avoid the bug, so I've tried it. After 20 hrs of focusing solely in all prerequisites of cent and reaching settlement level 3 (the only buildings I have are for the blacksmith (gunnar), hidden ones bureau (hytham), stable (holger), and the trading post (yanli), I have avoided the bug and progressed further. I have yet to confirm if this is a 100%, but at the very least, for those who want to continue playing the game even at the cost of losing their progress, this could be worth it.

• Nadersantader
    1 posts

what is this!! Im stuck in the ”a brewing storm” story.

• KriSpYz07
    3 posts

Like lots of other players I have found out the brewing storm bug is back. Is there any way to solve it besides replaying the whole 50 hours? Or will I have to wait for an update that probably won’t come?

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

Hey @Nadersantader and welcome to the forums. The game team is aware of this bug as we have received similar reports from players about the fight with Dag. This will be resolved in the next title update. Please see this post for more details. Thank you for your understanding.

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

@krispyz07 Hey there and welcome to the forums. The game team is investigating this bug and will have a patch in the next title update. Stay tuned to this post for more details.

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

Hey @medvesson. Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to progress with A Brewing Storm. The game team has set this bug to be patched in the next title update, so stay tuned!

More information can be found in this post.

• Ubi_Plush
    364 posts

Hey @xelfless thanks for providing your findings. The game team has scheduled this bug in A Brewing Storm to be fixed in the next title update. You can find more information about this here.

Thank you for your patience while the team works on this fix.

• LaDaRockstar
    1 posts

So it seems like this is a known issue I just wanted to also voice my concern with this being fixed. I myself have really been enjoying this until I came across this. Tried all the simple troubleshoots besides redownloading the game. Loaded a file from 2 hrs before and still same issue. No cut scene after I sleep and Dag just is fighting my townsfolk. Really Really REALLY THIS ISSUE GETS FIXED!!!!!!!! Playing on XSX version 2.4.2.352

Suggested Topics