ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dazzlerazzle84
    Original poster 3 posts

Why does everything in this game has such ridiculous amount of health ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• flybyme
    215 posts

@dazzlerazzle84 When you are on the lower levels it just takes one but as you increase in strength it takes 3 or 4 the same with the tanks. That is the norm in these kinds of games things get tougher as you progress and get stronger with better weapons.

• Kormac67
    1144 posts

The helicopters are just ridiculous.
    You can take out the big armored cars with a single grenade but the big choppers take several of them. Even several shots from the main cannon of a tank.

• dazzlerazzle84
    Original poster 3 posts

@flybyme What do you mean "on lower levels" I've just started playing this game, got to the big island helicopters take up to 3 rpgs to take down. Everything in the game is a sponge for bullets, previous titles weren't like that

• Flanker1Six
    229 posts

No arguing this game is afflicted with a plethora of arcade like game mechanics. Weapon (system) performance being a big one. dazzlerazzle is right about anti tank weapon performance against choppers. But, let's ignore that--------my FAV is what seems to be a game mechanic where there is no enemy chopper around/approaching--------then suddenly spawns in about 100m behind me and starts blasting the ***** out of me. This has happened multiple time; both in combat and when just exploring. Gotta 😍 it!

And who doesn't love lugging 400 kilos of weapons and 4 or 5 different types ammo around with them every where, or a rocket firing back pack that would incinerate our ***** off the first time we fired it! AWESOME!

Did I mention the blind and deaf enemy AI? 🤣

While there is nothing wrong with arcade game mechanics; it would have been nice if Ubi had crafted FC 6 with at LEAST 4 different difficulty levels; making each higher level more realistic to allow players who prefer a more tactical/RW type of game play to do our thing.

Who doesn't 😍 seeing a citizen NPC in a car/truck rear end a horse riding enemy solder NPC-----------------only to have the horse/rider stop the vehicle cold; it's front end rising to a near 45 degree angle; then bounce back to earth; allowing the citizen NPC to drive around the now dead horse/rider. AWESOME!!

• flybyme
    215 posts

@dazzlerazzle84 What device are you playing on?

• flybyme
    215 posts

@flanker1six Sounds as if you are not enjoying the game. Why be so picky. I just ignore those kinds of things and keep on playing. I have been playing computer games since 1985.

• Sleezure
    145 posts

@dazzlerazzle84 Far Cry 6 replaces fun with grind.

• Flanker1Six
    229 posts
    @flybyme Sounds as if you are not enjoying the game. Why be so picky. I just ignore those kinds of things and keep on playing. I have been playing computer games since 1985."

My first comp was a Commodore 64 hooked up to my 27" CRT TV in '86. You're certainly entitled to your preferences----and because they're different than mine doesn't make them invalid. A well crafted game provides varying levels of difficulty and realism to broaden it's customer base, satisfy different play preferences, add to the corporate bottom line, and improve the likelyhood of a "repeat customer". Options are good.

Suggested Topics