ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ruvaan.SPRTI
    Original poster 1 posts

Because of the unique genre that Rainbow six extraction has, we'll run out of contents eventually. I can see some players having full of 10 level operators now, and max milestone levels.

So, I brought an idea to solve it. Ubisoft has unique "Season" system(ex, Y1S2) so using this with my idea will help users play with more content.

The first idea is:skill levels. Like common RPG games, every operator have "skills" such as strength, endurance, intelligence, medic, ect. Every operator have different basic skill levels(Ex. Sledge has high strength but low medic skills). When you level up an operator, you get the skill points and upgrade skill stats using this points. Plus, operators have different "Multiplier" leveing their skill stats. For example, Sledge has 1.3x multiplier on Strength and Health, but 0.6x on Medic skill. This multiplier applies on skill points, so if you use 2 point on Health and 3 point on Medic, you eventually upgrade Sledge's skill stats by 2.6 point on Health and 1.8 point on Medic. This will skill system allow us different strats while using the same operator and also prevent making All-Rounder operator by multiplier balancing. All players can easily change their operators's skill stats and make unique plays.

Next is, unique interactions. With the skill stats that I mentioned earlier, I want to add unique interaction s that can be used on certain stats(This might sound weird, sorry for the bad english). For example, operators with high Medic skill points can unlock a new "Revival" interaction on high-difficulty operations:they can revive K.Oed teammate in Airlock. Because of these unique interactions, player need to choose the "Primary" skill stats to use points, and make the gameplay a lot more fun. You can rather choose Strength, Health(Combat skills) to kill archaeans and survive, or Endurance, Intelligence(Strategy skills) to avoid archaeans, complete the mission and escape.

Last is Seasonal Reset. This may be an issue, but I think reseting levels and changing maps/enemies/weapons/events every season will prevent lacking contents.

This idea is based on my thoughts. It might lack a lot of details, or cannot be made on real game. If you have another opinion plz leave a comment

I'm sorry about my bad english ;-;

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Disneyadventure
    23 posts

@ruvaan-sprti They already have some additional content planned and I am sure there is more behind that. That is standard for most games now.

• WildHunt
    221 posts

@ruvaan-sprti Please, no forced seasonal progression resets.

Getting all operators to level 10 is not quick unless you are min-max speedrunning it on the highest difficulty, which is not how the majority will be playing.

Getting all operators to level 10 is something I haven't done yet in 38 hours played, I'm not even halfway. With regards to some kind of forced reset, to take that progress away from me without my permission would annoy the hell out of me. I'd feel cheated and would probably uninstall the game. I'm just playing it normally, having fun, not speedrunning. Progression seems fine to me, it feels rewarding when I finally get an operator to 10 and doesn't feel grindy.

If the devs consider anything like this it should be more like a prestige system where the choice is left to the player. The player would choose to reset progress to level one on each operator and get a reward, like a skin, but even this has to have a limit of two or three prestige levels.

From what I have learned we will be getting new Operators and new React Tech. I believe Zofia is the next operator and the next React Tech is a more traditional style of the automated turret. I would also like new levels, but nothing has been mentioned on that front yet.

Suggested Topics