ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FcAc-No-Moe
    Original poster 1165 posts

What do you guys think the chances are that someone will Mod Wildlands and give us some nice tweaks, you know, the ones we never had in WL but were easily doable? I am talking about the tweaks that will fix Bullet Drop, the Enemies not seeing you until you are -25 meters away from them or ALWAYS see you, no matter where you are once they became alerted?

Also, I heard that there is a new Crysis in the works, does anyone know if there was a MOD to help with the bullet sponginess of the enemy. I would love to undusts those games again while we wait for the new Mature and Grounded back to its roots Ghost Recon. As a matter of fact, I hear they will call it Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Mature Grounds!!!

Can't wait!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Virtual-Chris
    800 posts

Maybe reach out to the developer of the FPV mod for Wildlands and see if they are interested in working on it?

Vahn has stated he’s not interested due to his own lack of interest in the game.

I have to admit I’ve played it to death. It’s hard to get interested… I basically know where every enemy is in every base.

• FcAc-No-Moe

@virtual-chris

Good idea! I will see if I can track it down.

And yes, it is not a good thing that Vahndaar didn't like WL all that much but I can't blame him, even though it is hard pill to swallow that he liked BP over WL.

I didn't play as much as you or others did but I got tired of the challenges fairly sooner than most and if it wasn't because I am enjoying and having a blast playing Co-Op, I would have dusted the game a loooong time ago.

With the announcement of Crysis 4 I just got a hankering for firing up those game again but the sponginess of the enemy killed the fun for me, even if I loved the world and the premise of it all. Well, the Aliens not so much but they go with the territory I guess

• Virtual-Chris
    800 posts

@fcac-no-moe I think Vahndaar enjoyed Wildlands as well but had just played it to death also.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    @fcac-no-moe I think Vahndaar enjoyed Wildlands as well but had just played it to death also.

It still sucks but yeah, it is understandable as well.

• cardij
    8 posts

I think a ballistics mod for Wildlands so the bullets move faster than paintballs would breathe new life into the game. I'm hoping someone does it.

• Betty2345
    3 posts

A quite perusal through your profile suggests that you were likely banned for specific behaviors and trigger points.
    If, for example, you were posting the same content that others had been banned for, that would be a reasonable assumption that you were the same person coming back under a new account.
    At the end of the day though, moderators are only so tolerant of users who's only intent seems to be sowing discord or arguing in (apparent) bad faith with other users.

• FcAc-No-Moe

@betty2345

Hmmmm betty is it, something tells me that you need to puff puff pass more often. 😚

Anyways, I have been able to make a System.cfg for Crysis and toggle Crouch, it seems that this is something I have been using for more than 20 years and I need it with all the shooter games I play.

Also, I have found a way to assign a single button to each suit power, whereas before I need it to use some sort of a sucky wheel (Hmmm, where have I used that recently! 😀 ) and then click on the suit power I wanted. Of course, with age comes confusion and sometimes when I am in a hurry, I tend to press the wrong button for the wrong suit power... oh man, talk about having fun!

Now, of ALL the mods there are for Crysis, and believe me there are plenty, I have yet to find one that deal with bullet sponginess for the enemies and that is what I am missing at the moment.

Suggested Topics