ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• HourlyWig4
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi,

I was wondering if the rewarda that are time limited like the insurgency rewards the guns such as the Five alarm, Ticket Please and all the others will be made available to purchase towards the end of the games life cycle like in Far Cry 5 maybe the could be purchaseable with Moneda like Far Cry 5 did with The Silver bars second currency?

I know this is very early but I am taking my time and enjoying playing through the Far Cry games in order and so have missed loads in Far Cry 6 or if the time limited rewarda will be or are cycled on the Black Market?

Thanks in advance for any replies. 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    1100 posts

@hourlywig4 There has only been one good weapon in the insurgency pool - the sniper rifle. So you are not missing out on much there.
    The games are not connected however, so there is no reason to play them "in order".

• HourlyWig4
    Original poster 5 posts
    @hourlywig4 There has only been one good weapon in the insurgency pool - the sniper rifle. So you are not missing out on much there.
    The games are not connected however, so there is no reason to play them "in order".

Nah you are right they certainly only feel loosely connected I am just doing it because I felt like replaying them plus I ha e just read in another post that Insurgency weapons don't seem to be account tied anyway which is great news the only reason I want them ia because I am VERY much a collectionist, thus love to have everything earned and owned before games are taken offline or servers shut down and can no longer be earned at all.

Thank you btw for your reply 😉

Suggested Topics