ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hellview_Ln
    Original poster 1 posts

hi, i played the hell out of conviction when it came out, i still have the disk/key, but my new pc. i didn't put a blue ray/dvd drive into it, cause honestly, just didn't have a spot for it in my case, wasn't meant for drives in the front, it's a glass case or w/e, but more importantly,

i recently was forced to install the UBISOFT launcher for farcry 5 and 6, says i've been apart of the community for 11 years, so i assume at least watchdogs , which is showing up, might be the game it is recognizing , but i don't see SC C, i was thinking about re installing it, cause i just have fun with that one, sam fisher is the shiznit in it, i saw a dlc for it for 99 cents, i never had for more content as well. and just trying to figure out, which platform for ubitsoft that game, if bought at launch, along with a key being a physical copy of the game, "i faintly remember reinstalling it years back and just asking for the key" , but not making me use a Ubisoft account i could be wrong,

Rocksteady, lucasarts, and other physical copies of offline mainly played titles like batman Arkham asylum/city it just has a key, and i know its a different company, all that just automatically was picked up by steam when i added the games to my 17 year old steam account, and never lost any arkham titles, Just cause 2, even lego star wars i think.. anyone else buy splinter cell conviction around launch, a physical copy, and install it within the last 5 years, if so, or if any knowledge could help pls. would appreciate

Thank you
    Hellview_Ln

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics