ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The_King_baby
    Original poster 35 posts

The title says it all really. I don't remember the guys name, but hes the guy the rapper owes money to etc. He's a real POS and he makes you smuggle people for him. Sure, he SAYS they're going to the U.S. for a chance at a better life, BUT... right before the scene is done, you notice a bunch of young girls in the truck and he shuts the doors in their faces and takes them somewhere else. Judging by who they are, this suggests sex trafficking, possibly of minors (that's pretty [censored] up, Ubisoft).

So... why can't I hollow out this guy's head with my machete or fill it with lead, like I can the Canadian [censored] bag that is definitely not written to be a very recent, very hyperbolic political leader of the U.S., HMMMMMMMM??? Why, in the name of the stupid little idols I spent so much time stealing all over the island (jk, I love treasure hunts) can I not waste this absolutely moral-less [censored]-bird when he's blatantly selling young women from his own island into what some may consider a fate worse than death? Or at LEAST kill him after he betrays you and the rappers later on? He'd served his purpose to the story at that point. So why, when I shot him at least 3 times point blank in the face will he not die?!?!?!?!?

Please @Ubisoft change this so I can at least kill him at the end of his mission chain. He's just too awful to let run wild. Thank you for your time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics