ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gifas-91
    9 posts

@ubi-froggard All I'm getting now is a weekly '' oh this is wrong based on the images you've sent us'' and it's somehow different issue each time from the same images. I'm done chasing this, CS clearly couldn't care less so I'll just check when I get email notification that a reply was added to the case. Just too tired of this dismissive behavior.

• Jawnoo
    1 posts

@gifas-91 ive read the whole thread tried all the trouble shooting issues and im in the same boat as you, it was interesting to see that the thread was marked as "solved" idk about you but its certainly not solved for me lol, it started when the free weekend ended, i played with some friends during and after when i tried to play alone i get this issue, i only get this issue when i try and play an online match of any gamemode. I can still play arcade and training mode but for some reason i get the issue that you get when trying for an online match and i have no more options left so i just cannot play the game anymore, i am also certain that it isnt my ubisoft account that is the issue because i can play the game on pc its just my main account on ps4 which i cannot play. Gonna try play with a freind later to see if it still gives me it.

• Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response I’ve been really busy.

So what I did is that I “open the ports” on my modem.

i followed a tutorial video on YouTube and open all the TCP and UDP ports the moderator told me to open. Since this day I can play again to For Honor.

I am French and a guy on a French FH FB group told me that he had the same issue. He changed his internet operator and since that he can also play again.

I hope you’ll find a solution for this problem guys, and hope that I’ve been helpful.

• ReallyAngryTree
    2 posts

@ubi-froggard

Platform: PC
    Game Version: Standard
    Date Started: Monday Feb. 7th, 2022
    Happens every time you try to play: Yes
    Happens when trying to play solo or in group: Only ever played solo

In addition, an error message saying that the faction war has failed to update pops up as soon as I reach the main menu each time I launch the game. The store tab fails to load as well, implying the game is unable to connect to any servers at all.

No issues playing other online games. Very strange issue, hope I can play again soon!

• Jabergy
    2 posts

@reallyangrytree I have the same things happen on my client on launch as well, no other issues with multiplayer games.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1640 posts

Hi there everyone.

Sorry to hear players are receiving this error code. The team are continuing to gather information on this particular code, and are actively investigating.

For anyone that has not already done so, if you could answer the following questions posted by @Ubi-Froggard it would be much appreciated:

Platform:
    Game Version (Standard, Gold Edition, etc.):
    Date when the error started:
    Happens every time you try to play: Yes / No
    Happens when trying to play solo or in a group: Yes / No (If no, please provide details when it happens)

We'll be passing on any necessary information to the team. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Official Response
  • ReallyAngryTree
    2 posts

@ubi-nacho

Issue resolved itself for me! I've been launching the game once a day for a while now and last night it finally worked without a hitch. I didn't change anything at all on my end these last few days. Here's hoping the issue is resolved for others as well.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@reallyangrytree Brilliant to hear that this issue is now resolved for you.

If you need anything else please let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Sl1nkeee
    1 posts

But im still have this error for 3 weeks. I tryed all connection fix in ubisoft page. Nothing can help me. 1 year ago all was ok and now just cant even play the game

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey there @sl1nkeee ,

I'm sorry to hear you've still been unable to connect and apologise for our delay in getting back to you here!

As you've already attempted troubleshooting, so we can take a closer look into this, could you please open a case on our Support Site, or send us a direct message through Facebook or Twitter?

We'll do what we can to get you back up and running.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • imaboss1974
    1 posts

Ever since the maintenance that was scheduled for yesterday i believe ive been getting the error message which wont allow me to matchmake, Ive checked to see if i got the same error message or pc which i did not, how can i fix this issue?

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2225 posts

Hey there @imaboss1974, thank you for taking the time to get in touch and I am sorry to hear that you have also been receiving this error message. As kindly mentioned by my colleague earlier, our teams are continuing to gather information on this particular code, and are actively investigating. Could you please share the following details:

Platform:
    Game Version (Standard, Gold Edition, etc.):
    Date when the error started:
    Happens every time you try to play: Yes / No
    Happens when trying to play solo or in a group: Yes / No (If no, please provide details when it happens)

We will then share this information to our development teams. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Official Response
  • stresS_s
    1 posts

@ubi-froggard
    Hi . I got same error like others but i played on PC. And i found out why this error happend again and again for me. I accidently turned on and turned off instant replay from shadowplay . and it started to work for me. I hope my message will help to fix the problem

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 828 posts

@stress_s Hey there, glad to hear things are working for you now! Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you need any other assistance.

Official Response

Suggested Topics