ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hameck_
    Original poster 2 posts

I have been getting this error since the morning. I have seen other threads and I’m not sure what to do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

@hameck_ I have the same problem since today !!!

i tried to do the troubleshooting for ps4 (but I’m on PS5) but that doesn’t work…

please help !!

• hameck_
    Original poster 2 posts

@hi5_dubz I don’t know what to do, I’ve tried everything. I want to try matchmaking with a group but none of my Fh friends are online so far, I remember that it worked once but I can’t remember if it was the same error.

• Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

@hameck_ apparently another guy on a FB FH group told me that he had the same problem yesterday, ans he did nothing and today it was okay, he could play.
    So this guy told me to wait for tomorrow and retry to find a match.
    I don’t know if this can help you

• Ubi-Dino
    Ubisoft Support Staff 98 posts

Hello everyone! Sorry to see you're receiving an error code when trying to play.

@Hi5_Dubz - Can you clarify the troubleshooting you tried? Was it the same as the one from our article?

@hameck_ - Were your friends also receiving the same error? Could you also let me know what you've tried on your own to address the error?

I'd also appreciate if you could also share an image of the error message that appears with the code here.

Official Response
  • Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

@ubi-dino hello,

yes I tried everything this article says, and the error message keeps going.

I can’t post a photo I’m on phone and it doesn’t work when I try to post the photo… sorry.

but the error message is :

« matchmaking failed. Back to menu.
    For more information, contact support.ubisoft.com.
    (00032148270097)
    v 27.377 »

• Ubi-Dino
    Ubisoft Support Staff 98 posts

Thank you @hi5_dubz for confirming that information and transcribing what the error said. I'd next advise to go through another one of our articles and follow the steps to see if this error goes away afterwards. I'll continue to keep an eye out for your update if this persists.

Official Response
  • Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

@ubi-dino I tried everything like port forwarding, reset my network hardware and it still doesn’t work.
    I keep getting this error message.

I specify my in-game NAT is GREEN and has always been.

I don’t understand why I have this problem. In 5 years of playing this game this is the first time I encoutered this.
    I’ve read on another forum that a player had this issue for TWO MONTHS and to that day he still can’t play For Honor online.

Please can you fix this problem ? You see that I’m not the only one with this problem.

ps : I tried another online games like Rocket League or Call Of Duty and no problem detected so I think this error is from your servers and not my connection.

• Gifas-91
    9 posts

@ubi-dino I've got a case open for this same issue for over a week, and the fact that Support Agents can't give an ETA to get an update is an absolute joke. I could get an update tomorrow or you know, mid November. Beyond annoyed by the customer service part of Ubi atm.

• Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

@gifas-91 I agree with you!! I’m really angry.

I’m sure this problem isn’t caused by us or our connections but by a bug in game or something.

• Gifas-91
    9 posts

@hi5_dubz Indeed , I've done everything they've asked me to including dealing with my ISP for days troubleshooting from my and ISP's end, they ended up sending me a new router as a last resort and I'm still having this problem. The support here is weak, no ETA on updates and all the help they offer is copy paste links to troubleshooting pages.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2482 posts

Hey all,

I can see we have reported this to the dev team recently but we are awaiting a response back ourselves and I have asked if there's any additional information we can gather to provide them that will help find the cause of this. In the meantime, could you please start posting the following information in this format:

Platform:
    Game Version (Standard, Gold Edition, etc.):
    Date when the error started:
    Happens every time you try to play: Yes / No
    Happens when trying to play solo or in a group: Yes / No (If no, please provide details when it happens)

Official Response
  • Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

@ubi-froggard Nice to hear that, thanks 🙂 i hop they fix that soon !!

Platform : PS5
    Game Version : Standard Version
    Date when the error started : 01/02/2022 (1st of February)
    Happens everytime you try to play : Yes
    Happens when trying to play solo or in a group : Yes it happens when I play solo, but in group I don’t know I always play alone.

• Gifas-91
    9 posts

@ubi-froggard

Platform : PS5
    Game Version : Standard ( used to be marching fire ) there's only Beta and Standard that are available to choose between on PSN for me.
    Date Started : 21st of January 2022
    Happens every time you try to play : YES
    Happens when trying to play solo or in group : Solo , only ever play solo.

• Hi5_Dubz
    9 posts

Hello everyone,

So I don’t know why but FH seems to work again for me.
    i Hope you can play again !!!

• Gifas-91
    9 posts

@hi5_dubz Glad you got in Dubz, I'm still having this damn error. And lack of communication from CS is just ignorant.

• Gifas-91
    9 posts

2 weeks today and no update on the issue what so ever. What a joke.

• Jabergy
    2 posts

Have also been having this issue on pc since about 02/01/2022. Worked fine before then. I can queue with a party as long as I’m not leader just fine, but can’t play solo. Additionally, after I play with friends It allows me to queue solo. Very frustrating as I had just bought the complete edition of the game.

• Gifas-91
    9 posts

I guess SUPPORT in Ubisoft Support means something else. No communication whatsoever. I think I'm done with Ubisoft as a whole if this is how they deal with issues when it comes to their games.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2482 posts

Hey,

@Hi5_Dubz Glad to hear it's started working for you. Had you done anything on your network or PS5 differently to normal, such as rebooting the network, shutting down the PS5 instead of using rest mode? Or had you just played something else for a few days and then gone back and found it working?

@gifas-91 I'm sorry to hear it hasn't resolved itself for you but we have reported this to the dev team, we just don't have any further information on it at the moment and it's not affecting many players, so it's hard to understand why currently I'm afraid.

Official Response

Suggested Topics