ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] [TU 1.4.2] [PC] White Screen when launching Assassin's Creed Valhalla | POST HERE

5 Likes/122 Replies/6435 Views
    Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 683 posts

Hello @Holly-Qx. First of all, welcome to Discussions!

I am afraid that your issue is not related to the topic as this thread dedicated to "white screen" issue that was recently fixed. Could you please clarify if it is just a crash or do you see the white screen when starting the game?
    I understand you were trying to verify the game files but some files were corrupted and could not be verified? Improve me if I am wrong.

It would be very useful if you can provide us with the images or the screenshots of the error so we can get back to you with the relevant troubleshooting steps. Note that they can be a maximum of 2,000 pixels in length, 2,000 pixels in height, or 2MB in filesize. Alternatively, they can be uploaded to any other website of your choice, and a link sent to us here on the forum thread.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there,

As this issue with the white screen crash has been resolved following the release of the hotfix by Nvidia: (https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5320), we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with a white screen crash specifically, then please feel welcome to create a new thread and we’ll gladly take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include any additional images/videos of the issue you’re encountering in-game, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

If you are experiencing a crash without a white-screen, then I recommend you share your report within our dedicated Megathread for crashes / freezes in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics