ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Unsolved [PS5] Unable to upgrade from PS4 version to PS5 version of Assassin's Creed Valhalla | POST HERE

0 Likes/63 Replies/3326 Views
    Icem4n47
    Original poster 2 posts

Re: [AC Valhalla PS5 upgrade not available (28 Jan 2022)](/topic/90933/ac-valhalla-ps5-upgrade-not-available-27-dec-2020)
    You would think this would be fixed. Its not ive spent over 2 hours talking to customer support and attempting their "fixes" i have a brand new ps5 booted up for the first time on the 27th. There isnt an upgrade button and all Ubisoft has told me is that its not on them. Very very frustrated after investing so much time into this game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpecialDim
    3 posts
    Re: [AC Valhalla PS5 upgrade not available (28 Jan 2022)](/topic/90933/ac-valhalla-ps5-upgrade-not-available-27-dec-2020)
    You would think this would be fixed. Its not ive spent over 2 hours talking to customer support and attempting their "fixes" i have a brand new ps5 booted up for the first time on the 27th. There isnt an upgrade button and all Ubisoft has told me is that its not on them. Very very frustrated after investing so much time into this game.

I have the same issue. I just tried today to upgrade the game, but there is no upgrade button somewhere. Any ideas?

• sussexguy
    2 posts

I have the same issue the option to upgrade simply isn't there.

• SpecialDim
    3 posts
    I have the same issue the option to upgrade simply isn't there.

I have read in an older thread one year ago that was a problem in upgrading the game and after two weeks the problem was solved by ubisoft. However, this problem seems to appear again.

• jdfdemocracy
    11 posts

Finally got a ps5 and was looking forward to switching over but apparently this is not working my account is united states the game is region is all. What is the issue I am missing or are upgrades no longer available it took me a long time to finally be able to snatch up a ps5 this is not what I was expecting.

• jdfdemocracy
    11 posts

@icem4n47 I'm in the same boat I was all excited landed a ps5 and now there is no upgrade option I was excited about this especially with the new dlc coming out now it's just disappointing. I know the system is good I know the region is good on my disc and account all match up on my end I think this is once again a ubisoft issue and this sucks.

• OttomanSolja88
    2 posts

Installed my PS4 version of ACV on my PS5, knew I could upgrade for free to the ps5 version, but no upgrade option? I live in Australia, am I doing something wrong?

• lizamh04
    1 posts

I’m having the same problem and I’m not very happy. I spent a lot of money on this thing and I expect it to work appropriately.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey everyone, I want to apologise for the delay regarding this. Thank you all for posting about the issue. @SpecialDim is right here; we believe this issue was resolved last year (it seems we are wrong). I will gladly forward the information provided over to the development team so that they can take a closer look into the issue.

I want to double-check here. Could you all please ensure you have tried the followings steps?

• Gone to your Game Library. 
    • Selected your game. It should be displayed with a little PlayStation 4 Indicator.
    • Choose the "..." options menu.
    • Switch to the PlayStation 5 version of the game.
    • Started the download.

If you have tried these steps but cannot switch to the PlayStation 5 version, could you please let me know and provide the CUSA number of your physical game?

The CUSA number can be located on the side/spine of the case towards the lower end.

• darksoman
    3 posts

Hello. I have the same problem. Tried all the solutions but nothing working.
    My ps4 disk code is CUSA 18535. I live in Greece.
    There is no option for PS5 version or upgrade.
    When i insert the ps4 disk the ps5 automatically copy the data from the disk and downloads the 5.12 update file which is 64gb.

• SpecialDim
    3 posts
    Hey everyone, I want to apologise for the delay regarding this. Thank you all for posting about the issue. @SpecialDim is right here; we believe this issue was resolved last year (it seems we are wrong). I will gladly forward the information provided over to the development team so that they can take a closer look into the issue.

I want to double-check here. Could you all please ensure you have tried the followings steps?

• Gone to your Game Library. 
    • Selected your game. It should be displayed with a little PlayStation 4 Indicator.
    • Choose the "..." options menu.
    • Switch to the PlayStation 5 version of the game.
    • Started the download.

If you have tried these steps but cannot switch to the PlayStation 5 version, could you please let me know and provide the CUSA number of your physical game?

The CUSA number can be located on the side/spine of the case towards the lower end.

I ensure that I have tried the following steps. My ps4 disk code is CUSA 18535. I also live in Greece. Furthermore, I created a Turkish account of Ps in order to try these steps again and see if something change, but nothing happened.

• ZiarniakPL
    1 posts

I have the same issue, of my PS4 version AC Valhalla I font see any way to upgrade to PS5 version. Any ideas what to do?? My code id cusa-18534. My psn region od Poland.

• Icem4n47
    Original poster 2 posts

@specialdim I too have gone through and followed all of the steps required I sat on customer support withUbisoft for 3 hours as they walked me through different software fixes as well as technical fixes and none of them if seem to solve the issue. Obviously I'm not the only one and I've dumped a lot of money into this game and I very much enjoy it but I would also like to be able to enjoy it on my PS 5 with the haptic controls and everything else that comes with it.

• fightinaggie08
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo I am a US user with a number 2106425 on the spine an do not see PS5 upgrade available.

Thanks!

• jdfdemocracy
    11 posts

@ubi-gizmo I have went through all the steps I'm in the united states my cusa# is 18522

• SaltyKronos
    1 posts

@ubi-gizmo Same issue, from us CUSA 2105847

• leftbase
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo

Brand new PS5 user here, first day loaded up USA version 2106425 and same issue as others reported. Not a great experience!

• Redbeard892022
    1 posts

@Ubi-Gizmo
    I have the same issues except my region is listed as [ALL Region] for the ps4 and I wish to get my free upgrade. Disc Code is 2106425.

• sussexguy
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo thank you. I'm afraid this hadn't worked for me. I'm in the UK. CUSA: 18534.

• OttomanSolja88
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo hi I'm from Australia, my CUSA 18534. Please fix this as I wanna appreciate the ps5 version as I did on the ps4. Thanks

Suggested Topics