ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tio_Croc
    Original poster 24 posts

Pk:
    1) Her guaranteed bleed stab should be chained to heavy finishers.
    2) Rework light stab from GB. Make them 3 heavies that deal 8, 8, and 9 damage (total of 25 damage). Each one can execute. The input is still a light. If Pk wants bleed pressure she can do a side heavy to unblockable.
    Note: She now can access her pressure more easily. She lost her ridiculous 38 damage from GB, but still has bleed pressure from GB and can now execute better.

Highlander:
    1) He can have access to his stance after finishers as well
    2) Dodge forward heavy, as well as soft feints, are undodgeable.
    3) While on offensive stance, pressing heavy during a forward dodge soft feints into his undodgeable forward dodge.
    Note: After rolling, even if the opponent is able to block the forward dodge, he will have less stamina cuz of the roll, and Highlander will chain back to his offensive stance again. Meaning rolling is not so good anymore against highlander, and he has easier access to his pressure tools.

All Samurai are ok in my opinion, so I will compensate by suggesting buffs to 3 wu lin (they really need some love :,[)

Tiandi:
    1) You can cancel the hit recovery of your kick with a forward dodge. So you can get a forward dodge attack for 20 damage no matter what.
    Note: Tiandi was already ok, but I feel he needs a little bit more.

Shaolin:
    1) Every non-bash attack that he has chains to qi stance.
    His dodgem his unblockables, EVERYTHING. In that way, he has easier access to his pressure tools.

Nuxia (oh boy this one is going to be big):

1) Her Traps are able to Trap opponents that blocked other attacks.
    Note: Unblockables are guaranteed in that scenario, why the hell traps aren't?

2) Traps function like JJ's choke. During their animation, friendly attacks have 80% damage reduction but do not interrupt. After she releases there is a timing where allies' attacks are guaranteed and can deal full damage.

3) Trap revenge feeding should be reduced on all occasions by 25%.

4) Traps have an increased guard recovery of 200ms. Basically, opponents will have to make a read and punish her Trap with a light, bash, or zone. Trap damage reduced to 20.
    Note: Currently, opponents are able to option select her light and her trap with a heavy. Basically, by throwing a heavy on light parry timing they can either punish the light with a parry or punish a trap with a heavy. 13 damage light or 22 damage trap versus 27 damage heavy. That is not good for her. With that chain, people can't punish the Trap and the light on the same way, so she will be able to use her Trap without fearing eating 24-27 damage.

5) Opener zone is now unblockable. Chain zone is now undodgeable. Both the zone and trap deal 26 damage. Zone sped up to 967ms
    Note: Now she has one more tool for ganking: Unbloclable zone or trap mindgame. She also has something for people who option select her trap and heavy with dodge attacks. Her zone will be now a viable thing to use.

Overall notes:
    She improved both in 4s as well as in 1s, and her traps will finally bring that original viability that everyone wanted.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• undondory
    850 posts

@tio_croc
    Nobushi is lacking in external pressure

as for the nuxia
    you haven't mention any of her other flaws what you have stated is okay but you really need to review the rest of her move set. Traps although the most unique thing in the game is not the only thing in her move set if your having troubles thinking of things for her might I suggest the other rework posts to either use or adapt.

• Tio_Croc
    Original poster 24 posts

@undondory
    Nobushi is lacking in external pressure
    True. I would need more experience with the hero to suggest anything.

I didn't want to make the Nuxia part too big. I just wanted to bring enough stuff to make her main kit work.

I would add to fix the issue with crushing counters, there's timing where they can crushing counter your heavy and you can't trap them.

People hate on her deflect, but on the vast majority of times, it works. It is not a 33% chance as people say. Most of the time, the opponent is just going to follow up. BTW, if you make the correct read and he follows up it ALWAYS lands. But let's say there's a 50-50 chance of his following up or not. The odds drop down to 16.5%. If he expects the deflect and always wait, that means he is not following up: use that to your advantage. His turn is ending faster than your turn. The odds of you getting punished for using your deflect is high on characters like conq or ara, but there is a simple counterplay: don't use your deflect against these heroes. In summary, your chances of getting blocked are extremely low, and the chances of being punished are 0 if you know what you are doing, therefore the increased damage compensated for the low odds.
    If I would like to suggest anything for her deflect, I would make so there are two deflects: one where it is unblockable and deals 20 damage, and the other is the current one. Knowing when to use and how to use her deflect is one of the most fun parts about maining this hero. I would be extremely sad if they removed her blockable deflect once most people suggesting it barely play her.

As far as I remember, this covers everything. She would still lack strong openers, but she does just fine without them.

• undondory
    850 posts

@tio_croc
    If you believe that is best then I'm not going to argue... mainly cus I don't have the stamina to do so

Suggested Topics