ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• M_Luyz
    Original poster 3 posts

There is a glitch where the player can become invisible and kill opposing players in skirmish. This glitch has been going on for months and it still hasn't been fixed. Basically you can do this glitch on all maps.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@m_luyz Hey! Thank you for reporting this glitch to us and thank you for the video.

The video is a short one at only 7 seconds, can you give a brief description of what is happening in the video as I am unsure I can see the glitch.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • A Former User
    0 posts

@ubi-viral

The video above is showing an invisible player taking the damage boost for the enemy team on the Georgetown map in the conflict game mode. I believe this glitch can also be done on the Wharf map.

The following video shows a player stuck in the garbage, in their own spawn point on Wharf, trying to evade mortar shells and accidentally becoming invisible. (getting stuck in the garbage makes you invisible)

It's worth noting that an invisible player can still damage the enemy players with their skills and from their own perspective, look completely visible but the enemy cannot see them.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@d-y-n-4-m-o Thank you very much for the detailed description of this glitch and for the video. I have reported this to the development team.

Once we hear back we will reach back out to update you.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • M_Luyz
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-viral Sorry for the short video, this was the only video I had without showing the name of the player in which this glitch is used.
    Unfortunately it is possible to do this glitch on all maps in conflict game mode.
    Once you become invisible and use a Skill Build you can kill all enemy players just using Mortar, Stick, Beehive of tier 6.
    You can do this glitch in the spawn area of ​​conflict mode this on all maps.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@m_luyz

Hey there

No problem, that makes perfect sense. The issue has been identified and reproduced by the team and they're actively working on this at the moment. I will pass on the additional info you have provided.

If anyone else reading this has encountered this as well please let us know.

Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics