ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Onkochishin.Bae
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi, I've been 9 years with Ubisoft now and I have to say I'm very surprised that R6 finally making a coop game based on R6 Siege,
    and truth to be told, it has been an amazing experience for myself and my friends,
    therefore we'd like to give our feedback so the game's success will thrive for long to come,
    just like its predecessor R6 Siege, here are some of the thoughts:

Weekly event(s)
    This mode is surely fun with some modifiers but the question is still the same in the end, what will we be getting after completing it?
    Our suggestion is to make it satisfying after completed it by getting unique rewards (cosmetics or RC)

Emote
    Although there is already a button to communicate through some series of chat, it would be fantastic if we could do some simple motion
    for example: not necessarily need to be complex (dancing, laughing, etc), a simple one like hand signs (pointing, no, wait, or go) will be great too to add some immersion!
    Not forgetting the winning celebration once the extraction is complete, just like in Siege!
    The main purpose is that we all want to see our operator's costumes be seen not only in the operator's selection page

In Game Currency
    Although most of the cool stuff are obtainable through the shop via real money, we gotta be fair here, people who kinda don't want to spend much on the real money section,
    should be able to get some more options, so I think more obtainable cosmetics through a non-RC section is a must, just like in R6 Siege, the currency is not obtainable through $,
    you HAVE TO PLAY the game to obtain it, and to spend it, easily provide many in game currency store option (aside from the RC)

Cross-over Cosmetics/Maps
    We know that the game is basically from R6 Siege, so we are expecting some Cross-Over Cosmetics like from here to there, vice versa,
    also would love to see some exclusive cross-over uniforms or headgears with other Ubisoft's game, just like in the past,
    we have Watch Dogs x Assassin's Creed, Extraction x The Crew, etc, but yeah we love to see it happens more!

High risk - permanent rewards
    The end-game is surely not yet can be determined fully (we believe it's expandable to much more options) but we are certain of one thing, that is the end-game is cosmetics,
    So aside from Maelstrom, we should have more than one protocols, 2 or 3 would be great, and it would be great that we could keep what we've achieved permanently,
    like some token of appreciations like a memento (not only a limited time headgears) but maybe charms or weapon skins, gloves, shoes, etc, so then the players will be motivated more to achieve more

More Archaeans
    Yes more and more and more, we know there will be more but how about making one SUPERBLY BIGGER BADDER!
    Surely going to surprise us even more! *that's the purpose of Ash is coming late yes? 🙄

Operator(s) improvement
    First of all, everyone is great and have their usefulness but some are lacking, like reallllly lacking, here are some of our recommendation for improvement:
    IQ's Scanner should be able to ping Archaeans she detects (including the cloaked)
    Sledge's hammer should have itsown take down animation
    Hibana's kairos should be able to be toggled to 1 or 2 bullets just like in R6 Siege
    Nomad's airjab should not only blew up some archaeans to the air, but if it can make them stay down for period of times (3 or 4 secs) would be very helpful
    Smoke's Gas & Capitao's Venom should not be yellow since it can be very confusing, light blue / green will be better
    Reinforce Wall's count should be increased since we have 3 sub in one mission
    Some operator weapon's should be reworked, because as for now all we aim is to use LMG - nothing beats it

Okay I think that's the end of our feedback and recommendation for the near future of the game, and hopefully this will be taken as some useful feedback by the team,
    thank you and have fun!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Narm_Serosh
    2 posts

@onkochishin-bae I would like to change the sights of my secondary weapons ...

• MrBomber
    20 posts

i would love those skins from six siege. especially those eliteskins i bought in six siege. i really dont like most legendarys in extraction. they are just to freaky and dont fit those operators. i dont want a lit up iq when i could have an iq elite skin in her training outfit.

maybe they could put them in as a drop or a reward for reaching higher operator levels so we have to level those operator some more... kinda stupid to max them out so they finally have their full potential and than have to play other operator to max them. level 20 for those operators would be great so we still earn xp when we leveled our favourite operator to 10. and than the elite skins from six siege as reward for each operator when they reach level 20.

shouldnt be too hard to bring them in the game, the models already exists.. would be a waste of GREAT skins if we cant get them here.

also i would love the blackice skins

• GeicotheGecko
    5 posts

@onkochishin-bae Honestly, besides Ela and IQ, I don't use LMGs. I much greater prefer DMRs and high damage assault rifles like the Commando and Thermite's rifle.

Suggested Topics