ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Phuoqyu
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kean_1
    159 posts
    It’s possible the game has run its course, but it seems odd to me to start the Quartz NFT experiment on a game that is EoL. On the other hand, the game is probably not bringing in much money making it hard to justify attaching resources to it.

A lot of what Ubisoft has done seems odd to me and it appears they are not about to stop.

Speaking of NFT's, did you folks hear the latest? Ubisoft apparently gifted some Breakpoint, in-game NFTs to employees during a workshop. .....a workshop that was "aimed specifically at addressing the concerns of skeptical employees".

https://kotaku.com/ubisoft-nft-crypto-scam-tom-clancy-ghost-recon-breakpoi-1848484228

.....so imagine being an employee ready to go into this workshop and maybe talk through some of the bad decisions Ubi has been making lately, what they plan to do about it, etc. and then this.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but when I continue to hear this kind of stuff and then I think about the chances of one day getting a GR game worthy of the name, I have a really hard time believing there is any hope. They can't even treat their customers right let alone their own employees.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1261 posts

Perhaps the next move will be to pay their employees in virtual Planted Trees or digital money. I am sure there are Supermarkets that will accept bitcoin next time you need a gallon of milk.

• raptor2-40delta
    Original poster 45 posts

@virtual-chris this is also what I meant when creating this thread.. gunsmith especially should be the focus of an update together with making the world with more civilians and not just enemies.. the problem isn’t the number of enemies, it’s that there are no civilians roaming the streets which would make it more interesting

• Steven527
    381 posts

@raptor2-40delta unfortunately the civilians they have are incredibly annoying. More of them wouldn't necessarily be a good thing.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1261 posts
    @raptor2-40delta this is also what I meant when creating this thread.. gunsmith especially should be the focus of an update together with making the world with more civilians and not just enemies.. the problem isn’t the number of enemies, it’s that there are no civilians roaming the streets which would make it more interesting

Steve's response hits the nail in the head. As it is, I want to kill those Hippies more than Sentinel or Wolves, which by the way, it feels like you are killing them for no apparent reason even if the reason is there.

Secondly, let's not forget that apparently the whole Island is under siege, even if at some places you see them working all nonchalant, like nothing is happening in the Island, which is even more weird. Yes, some of them still are required to work to keep whatever Sentinel or Walker was working on but then, why act soooo surprised when seeing a guy all dress up and carrying a weapon?

If the game tanked spectacularly at launch and it has barely moved into a direction most want but still you have those others that in their view were wronged by UBI because they have taken the raids out of the equation, what kind of improvement could they do that is also cost effective to them? I hate to say it but it would have to be one that could bring in some money back to them, which translates into more half baked cookies.

UGH! I mean, look at this forum and if this is no indication to you that their laziness is at its peak, I don't know what else to say. The fact that I am quoting you and I manually have to change my post to your name because the forum has Virtual_Chris on the quote says a lot about it.

Suggested Topics