ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CREW_ITALY
    Original poster 186 posts

I'm trying to do the Sammit but too much traffic I tried and tried 50 times. I also put a ghost of a player and brought back again and again he passes with no traffic to me the traffic is blocking me
    The traffic invades all the lanes I cannot pass some cars even if I avoid them they turn and they come against me they throw me off the road.
    This video is only a small part.
    I don't understand why I have to be fooled by the game

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Martelinho40K
    112 posts

@crew_italy Welcome to the team mate, but i think this is from the game, don't think it is a bug or glitch, is just the game handling the things as usual.

• CREW_ITALY
    Original poster 186 posts

@martelinho40k

I have another video where I add a ghost, I changed various ghosts, they all pass quietly while in the same points I have many cars in both lanes .. if it's not a bug then the game hibernates me or is simply favoring someone at the expense of others. cmq is very incorrect. either all the same or nothing

• Martelinho40K
    112 posts

@crew_italy the way that the game handles the spawn of NPC is a little mess, but this could be a problem too, i don't know. The only thing that a could address to this game on traffic question, is the pop-ups, god damn, that is annoying as hell.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

@CREW_ITALY Hey there! I am sorry for the frustrating traffic has been when trying to complete events. I have moved this thread over so that it's more visible for the team to view.

Official Response

Suggested Topics