ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Negentr0py
    Original poster 1 posts

Frontline will come out soon. As a 100% Online BR game, there would be lots of cheaters. As we all konwn, Anti-cheat software is not going to stop all the cheaters from destroying the games. So could you please not make the cross-play cross from PC and Consoles? Maybe ApexLegends matching logic is what you can learn from rather than COD Warzone. Please consider about it. Console players dont want to play against cheaters from PC.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1159 posts

A question perhaps? more so for just learning something.

Do they force console players to match up with PC players?

There is no filter or option to match up ONLY with people you want to play with?

One of the reasons I don't do PvP is exactly that, the cheating, they don't want to stop it, just like the war on drugs, they market it whilst the same BS about policing it and busting the guy and make him/her the village idiot.

• PedMM
    20 posts

@negentr0py I agree but you will have a dead game in less than a month

• Steven527
    376 posts

@pedmm aren't we there already?

• fratos
    21 posts

@negentr0py well they should do what Rogue Company does. Have the option to disable crossplay. On Rogue Company if you playing from let's say an Xbox you will only crossplay with PS4 and PS5 players. So you don't to play against PC players unless you have a PC player teammate you invited.

If you have all console players it will be only console vs console. Normally on Rogue Company when I play with console players I get 40+ kills. As soon as I invite a friend that has PC we end up in a PC player lobby and my kill count is 20+ pretty much half.

So PC is obviously superior to console players. Frame rate, keyboard and mouse, and other nonsense could be a problem with Frontlines if console players are forced to vs PC players. Not that I have to worry about it cause I still won't try the game unless they add third person. Good luck to those who play it.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1159 posts
    @Steven527 aren't we there already?

I do believe he is a very optimistic person and good for him, he will need to be with this game.

Also, this may not mean anything to most PvP player, perhaps even less to those who make money out of it but I remember playing Warzone with a Co-worker and I would enjoy the hell out of it, more so because of the stupid things we would get into it, he was on Xbox and I was on PC. I never understood quite what we were doing, or rather what I was doing or had to do in the game, and I just kinda followed him.

I am sure though that if you have a team of guys who know what you are doing or how to play said game (even if 1 or more are on Consoles and the others on PC), there shouldn't be a problem, except of course if you happen to go against a team that plays on PC and they are all good and communicate with each other and play as a unit, then sure, you are bound to get pummeled.

At any rate Fratos said it best... an option or a filter is all that is needed but, if the game lacks players, well... there won't be such option and/or filter but there is your answer and one should seek pleasure somewhere else.

• Sleezure
    138 posts

@negentr0py In all likelihood, Frontline will be exclusively populated by bots and cheaters within a few weeks of launch anyway.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@negentr0py Hello and welcome to the forums. Thank you for the feedback.

@FcAc-No-Moe @fratos @PedMM @Sleezure @Steven527 I encourage you all to continue posting your thoughts before and after the game launch so I can report it to the game team. Thank you again for the discussions.

Official Response
  • FcAc-No-Moe
    1159 posts

@ubi_plush

Plush, I mean no disrespect whatsoever but I like my sanity too much to even attempt to play that game, at least how it was when introduced. Well, in all honesty, I have no itch to touch the game even after whatever gimmick they took out or added but I am sure others will provide you with feedback so you can report it and the studio brushes it immediately under the rug.

Why am I here you may ask yourself? Waiting for the so called new AAA that is supposed to be in the pipelines in order for me to decide to abandon all hope for a mature and grounded GR and finally move on.

• Steven527
    376 posts

@ubi_plush why? I spent the better part of 2 years asking to have the belt be an option to remove. A modder finally did it for us.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1159 posts

Perhaps Plush doesn't understand or see that there have been others before him and even in a much better forum than this one, hence, the reason we are all a bit salty?

I could be wrong but I doubt that there are even any Lemmings or Casuals lingering in this forum any more.

Suggested Topics