ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dirty.T
    Original poster 11 posts

This question was sent directly to the Administration of Ubisoft and it is as stated in the title "Why in The Division 2 pvp cheating goes unpunished" !! ?? And I want an answer without concluding this post without the answer I am entitled to because I am one of the owners of this game and I have right to know, WHY!!!!????

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N3mB0t
    987 posts

first and foremost cheating is extremely hard and expensive to fight against , on top of that cheat creators are always 2 steps ahead of whoever decides to fight them, also taking down and banning players individualy does very litlle harm to the cheat problem , one could even argue that only makes them buy more copies of the game to cheat again engrossing the profits of UBISOFT even more while you continue to suffer.

on this game add that to the fact there isnt even a team dedicated to the game health 100% of the time , let alone fight cheating, and you have the recipe to make this game a third world country where there is no police to do law enforcement and chaos reigns supreme with no end in sight.

also PVP is so bad i dont know why some people keep playing it , i play it for single and co-op , if i wanted a MP game i would not be here at all with so MUCH bigger and MUCH better offer for that type of gameplay .

but im sure you knew this and just wanted to vent...🤠

• Dirty.T
    Original poster 11 posts

@n3mb0t In other words, if I want to play pvp, I need to buy cheats, is that what you mean? Don't be ridiculous, please ... it doesn't suit you. It is not true that it is expensive to punish such sick minds who cheat, I do not play pvp games from yesterday but one thing is clear to me that it is normal that Ubisoft does not care who plays fair and who cheats in the game otherwise if punished and cheating will be left without much profit, which unfortunately means that most people cheat in the game and that it all comes down to money or profit. Well, I'll buy a script too and play like all that sick world (normally) !!!!

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@dirty-t

Not sure how you got to the conclusion in the 1st line, but then you responded to yourself - Ubi doesn't care, and they don't want to spend any money on policing Division PVP.
    And if you do buy a cheat, then you are part of the problem, just enforcing the opinion that only cheaters venture in DZ these days.

• N3mB0t
    987 posts

@n3mb0t In other words, if I want to play pvp, I need to buy cheats, is that what you mean? Don't be ridiculous, please ... it doesn't suit you.

interesting conclusion you got there , i just dont have a clue how you got there , and... do you know me from somewhere?

• V4MPiR1
    247 posts

@n3mb0t It's entirely possible it's a language/cultural/regional expression that doesn't translate well into English. Of course, it doesn't hurt to look over your shoulder for someone with bare legs wearing a trench coat. 😁

• Dirty.T
    Original poster 11 posts

This question was sent directly to the Administrationˇ...Is it any of you in Administation of Ubisoft? I guess no! So idk why you responding after all!!!

• Noxious81
    1007 posts
    This question was sent directly to the Administrationˇ...Is it any of you in Administation of Ubisoft? I guess no! So idk why you responding after all!!!

So if your intention is to directly send a message to "the Administration" I'd suggest directly sending them this message. In case you didn't notice: this is a public forum, primarily used for community purposes. Should you believe to be entitled to receive an answer from someone higher up at Ubisoft than a Community Representative, you're in the wrong place here.

• Dirty.T
    Original poster 11 posts

@v4mpir1 #spam

• Dirty.T
    Original poster 11 posts

@noxious81 Ty,
    I will.

• XMdead
    144 posts

@dirty-t If you want to talk to Ubisoft you need to open a ticket.

The forum is for questions and discussion with the community, even though on rare occasions we do have Ubisoft staff participate.

As to the cheating in PvP, it is something that Ubisoft does not seem too interested in stopping. For example, it is common to see chinese spammers on chat that advertise hacks so constantly as to make the chat system unusable (this is brutally obvious in the Division 1 game, less so in Division 2) and Ubisoft does nothing to stop them.

Also, Division PvP is a joke, as it is designed to give massive advantages to long-time players who collected the right gear sets (and of course cheaters)... and anybody else will just be cannon fodder.

So, if you want to play proper PvP you really need to look for a game that handles PvP better. Luckily, The Division handles PvE quite well (except for the infamous hangs/crashes), so there is some value there.

• Sock_Monkey
    534 posts

@dirty-t Just like in Div 1, nothing is going to happen so do what you can do: don't give them what they are after (easy kills to run up their numbers) and just move away - preferably to another DZ.

I see cheaters, hackers, and even plenty of guys I am pretty sure don't cheat but just play dirty (shoot you in the back when engaging a landmark, or when stuck in the "putting loot on the rope" animation, etc.)

Again, I'll usually move away, though in the latter case may kill them once - just once - first, then disappear. (Believe me, that frustrates the heck out of them).

• V4MPiR1
    247 posts

@dirty-t #ignoramus

Moreover, I was providing the community -- in a public forum -- with a potential, plausible explanation for your tone-deaf response. By posting publicly, all content is public property per the discretionary CoC of the facilitator (Ubisoft). Whether my response was of value to you, specifically, is thereby irrelevant.

Thank you for conceding your obliviousness to online public forum operation; further indicated by three post formattings over four posts. Thank you for also indicating a language barrier (ie. ESL, EFL, etc.). You may have saved yourself some aggravation and others the redundancy by searching the considerable archive here on the matter, given that you've now been made aware of it. That, of course, requires motivation.

WRT 'Opening a ticket', I will save you some time, as already iterated by the other five posters thus far. You will be courteously, and apparently in your case, unknowingly, stonewalled.

In future queries, I advise you change your posture, assuming your are intent on progress towards your post's content. Being naive and obnoxious lacks substance.

• CorTeZ667
    19 posts

@xmdead The "long-term" players" don't have any advantage, all you need to do is go farm the specific targeted loot. You can have everything they have. If you choose not to, that's a reflection on you, not them, and certainly not the game.

Suggested Topics