ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shadowhispering
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello, while playing The Floating City - Massive Propeller quest I accidentaly created a bug.
    I collected the massive propeller and I dropped it in the sea. The problem is that I dropped it UNDER Sir Archibald's island. Now the quest item is stuck under the island. As you can see in the screenshot below, I can see it with mouse-over, but it's impossible to collect it back with a ship, because ships cannot get near enough to the item.

I'm adding a screenshot taken with my cellphone, because with the traditional PC screenshot the mouse cursor disappears making it more difficult to understand the problem.

Is there any way to fix this, maybe with a command to reset the quest and start it over again?
    Thank you! 🙂
    Jonathan

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Asterix201252
    457 posts

@shadowhispering
    My suggestion would be to go back one Autosave and do it again.

• Shadowhispering
    Original poster 3 posts

@asterix201252
    Thank you. Unfortunately I discovered this after a lot of time (was controlling various things, jumping from one location to the other) and the autosave before that error is too far away now 😞
    I will simply learn to live without that quest completed 😛

• Asterix201252
    457 posts

@shadowhispering

That's a shame. I don't know if you are already aware, but this quest is one of a series which ultimately leads to you receiving spoiler. But I think that you can put that right in the Research Institute (if you are using that DLC)

• Shadowhispering
    Original poster 3 posts

@asterix201252
    Yes, I found that out looking for more info on the quest.
    I've just unlocked the Research Institute, so I'll be probably using that to get the spoiler
    Thank you for taking time to reply so kindly! 🙂

• Asterix201252
    457 posts

@shadowhispering
    You're welcome

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4871 posts

Hey there guys!

Sorry for our delay in getting back to you here.

Thanks so much for your help @Asterix201252 , appreciate it!

Glad to see you're back up and running @Shadowhispering .

If there's ever anything you guys need from us at all, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics