ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DongreX
    Original poster 6 posts

Before Far Cry 7, I'd like to see Far Cry Blood Dragon 2. Rex Power Colt returns to save the day. Reason: his kids have been kidnapped. A clan of cyber ninjas intend to sacrifise them to blood dragon then use its blood to empower everyone in the clan and take over the world. Rex must fight his way through the ninjas in order to save his kids and the world from destruction. The scale of the game would be similar to Primal and/or New Dawn. There could be more weapons to make arsenal more versatile and unique. As for characters Rex (voiced again by Michael Biehn) could have a new ally in his fight for freedom and democracy. And the final boss could be a proper fight instead of cutscene finish like Sloan.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• teh_greg
    59 posts

60FPS patch for Blood Dragon on PS5 first, please. I was really excited when I installed my copy that came with FC5's ultimate edition but got disappointed immediately. 30FPS on a 2013 FPS game is unacceptable.

• GameGuru2018
    208 posts

Blood Dragon 2, or something like that, can be only after Far Cry 7, not before.
    And if only Vaas will be in Far Cry 7.

If there is Vaas in Far Cry 7........Blood Dragon 2 will be like Blood Dragon was after Far Cry 3, where Vaas was represented first time.

Far Cry 3 - Vaas = Blood Dragon.
    Far Cry 7 - Vaas = Blood Dragon 2.

A kind of roll call.

In this case, yes, it will be interesting.
    Especially in some new setting.

• GameGuru2018
    208 posts

Sooner or later Far Cry will look like this!

Photorealism is power.
    That's how Dying Light 2 could look like.
    Petri Levalahti did a good job.

Far Cry, get ahead of them and get ahead of everyone!

• PaulRajeshMEzra
    3 posts

blood dragon is a very unique entry in the series. It's not a main entry neither a sequel. The main theme feels like it is an action movie out of the 1980s. One of those dystopia movies with over the top 80s action and 80s music. You play a cyborg called Rex "Power" Colt and battle a group of other cyborgs and scientists on an island. And there are also mutants and giant laser shooting dinosaurs.

• GameGuru2018
    208 posts

Blood Dragon 2 can be felt like an action movie out of the 1990s.
    Arnie, Sly and so on.

There were many good movies with good music.

(It can be started directly from 1990.
    "Lionheart" was released that year.
    Best Van Damme movie, for me.
    With good actors, touching story and music.)

and so on, by years, 1991,92,93.....

Ubisoft should think about this......

Making games is not enough!
    You should deliver it to the gamers. Without money losses. (Like in Steam or Epic Games)

Moreover Ubisoft should grow!
    It must grow!
    It must absorb other companies!

Ubisoft shouldn't think about how to sell itself!

Ubisoft must be Napoleon!

• WendelSilvestre
    1 posts

In my humble opinion, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon was a proof of concept that this game (and the genre as a whole) deserves a spin-off sequel from Far Cry. For a 'DLC', the game performed well beyond developers' expectations. Moreover, I personally believe that Ubisoft has a special affection for this game due to the skins, guns, and equipment from Blood Dragon that appeared in Far Cry 4, 5, and 6, as well as the hint in the Zombies DLC of Far Cry 5, in which a 'Blood Dragon 3' theatrical poster appeared (of course, I will give that this appeard only to link the event of the DLC with the side mission from Far Cry 5). Another interesting point is the end of 'Trials of the Blood Dragon', which ended in a cliffhanger, although I don't think that Trials of the Blood Dragon fitted as a good sequel to the first game because of the game kind (Blood Dragon fits better a FTS game, rather than a race one).

Considering the success of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and lack of good games in the genre, Ubisoft should take seriously the possibility of creating a sequel of this game. Again, in my opinion, what will make the sequel succeed will be creative imagination, but keeping the game's aesthesic, soundtrack, and parodical humor (from 80's or 90's, fo example), characteristics which made this game a masterpiece and one of the best Ubisoft games I have played. Certainly, Ubisoft have the resources and imaginative potential to carry on this series sucessfully, as was possible to see in other games and DLC's.

Please, defrost* Sergeant Rex 'Power' Colt and give him a new adventure.

*PS: no intentional reference to 'Demolition Man'.

• GameGuru2018
    208 posts

... Ubisoft should take seriously the possibility of creating a sequel of this game.

Ubisoft should think about the possibility of creating a sequel of this game as well......

Suggested Topics