ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acidello
    Original poster 73 posts

Good afternoon everyone 😃
    Reporting a glitch which was confirmed by another player on Annoverse.
    Oil Fields in a few New World islands are now reserving a 3x1 rectangle of unbuildable tiles close to their 3x3 space occupied, if I move the Oil Well with Research I can move only the 3x3 square and "get back" the whole 3x4 rectangle which was occupied before.

Let me know if you need me to provide additional stuff (like a savegame).
    Cheers, and keep up the good work!
    Acidello

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3329 posts

Hey @acidello ,

Thanks for reaching out to us and reporting this!

Is the Oil Field the only thing you're having this issue with?

Official Response
  • Acidello
    Original poster 73 posts

@ubi-theberry Thanks for your answer. Yes, the New World Oil Fields are the only ones which showed that issue so far, but I haven't started the game since that moment so I wouldn't know if there are other buildings with the same problem. If I'll find other similar glitches I'll let you know, thanks again.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3329 posts

Thank you @acidello , we appreciate it!

We've passed this onto the team in the meantime so will keep you in the loop as and when we hear more back from them.

Official Response

Suggested Topics