ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Buugisoft
    Original poster 3 posts

As you can see, the camera shifts to the right shoulder, I have no idea why. I play it on Xbox SS. Is this a bug or is there any bottom to switch it back to original one? I tried to save and reload, save and exit and restart the game, it doesn't work.
    Anyone can help, please.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello friend, thanks for posting. The camera design and view, that appears slightly to the side of Eivor is by design, compared to previous entries where the camera would be centered behind the main character. This new off-centre camera angle/view, is intended by design and not a bug.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    2279 posts

@buugisoft
    @Ubi-Milky

it's difficult to see if it's bugged on your picture = it's bugged when you have a "spongy" Eivor

Some examples :

Normal state while running :

Normal vue after a buggy assassination from corner (all assassinations from corner can make this bug happens for me, already explained and documented this camera bug to Ubi ...10 months ago ! : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97251/camera-bug-at-some-places-eivor-tends-to-be-stuck-at-right/1?lang=en-US) :

Same vue with same bug but just 1 step away :

Enjoying fully bugged camera :

Not really funny to not see anything on the right of Eivor ... 😤

PS4 pro + internal SSD everything up-to-date

• Buugisoft
    Original poster 3 posts

@azullfr Thanks for your reply! I think my camera is fine after reading what you posted.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@buugisoft Thank you for the update and please let me know if you have further questions about the camera mechanics.

@azullFR Unfortunately, I do not have any updates in regards your thread about this issue. Stay tuned for future announcements.

Official Response
  • Buugisoft
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-milky Thanks for your reply!

• azullFR
    2279 posts

@buugisoft

I'm glad your camera is "fine" (working as intended)

Have a nice day 🙂

• azullFR
    2279 posts

@ubi_plush
    Thanks for your response,
    but unfortunately I have nearly no hope for this problem to be investigated that much, making the weekly challenges "assassination from corners" a pain = I have to quit the game to retreive a normal camera behaviour 😞

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hey azullfr thanks for following up about your particular issue with the camera focusing with Eivor on the right-hand side, after certain actions like assassinations, I will reach out to you in your original thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics