ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Is it just me or is the pinpoint accuracy grenade spam and med box madness back into the game with this update for next week rerun of season 2?

2 Likes/24 Replies/546 Views
    N3mB0t
    Original poster 934 posts

@oatiecrumble

that was exactly what was happening a few TUs ago , people complained , it was even talked about in their SOTG´s , later it was balanced , now we are back to square one it seems.

lets just hope their "BiG" update is based on the latest version at least.

• the_Kettle
    242 posts
    @oatiecrumble

that was exactly what was happening a few TUs ago , people complained , it was even talked about in their SOTG´s , later it was balanced , now we are back to square one it seems.

This is the point I was trying to make earlier - we're not 'back to square one' because back then, grenade throwers never missed - they always landed grenades exactly where you were when they threw them, at huge ranges. This is demonstrably no longer the case (excluding the black/white tusk grenadiers, who were never nerfed).

• N3mB0t
    Original poster 934 posts

@the_kettle
    im not so sure about that point about they not failing anymore , the only nades i see failing me are the ones that cant be thrown at my feet because of some obstacle , apart from that they have been quite the shot lately , all of them.

• Noxious81
    915 posts
    (...) This is the point I was trying to make earlier - (...) - they always landed grenades exactly where you were when they threw them, at huge ranges. This is demonstrably no longer the case (excluding the black/white tusk grenadiers, who were never nerfed).

I'm with the_Kettle here. Unless playing legendary content, I usually don't leave the cover I am sitting in when I notice grenades flying my way. Because dodging them in most cases only puts my agent right in the spot where those nades are landing. So I just don't move at all. Ok, maybe BT are a bit of difference here already on heroic content, because I really really don't like sitting where the elite mini-tank's grenades hit...

Suggested Topics