ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Heimdall__PL
    Original poster 5 posts

//English
    The limited chillout mask had a critical limit of dmg x12 instead of 3 it only counted 2x, it did not add 1 mod. It was not compatible with the Gila Guard set.
    There was no need to keep a bag in a chest and equipment. Now Ubisoft changes the properties of this mask, but takes away the possibility of obtaining it. In my opinion, this is a cheat for knowledgeable players. There is no excuse for this. Personally, I deleted 6 or 7 such masks because of their limitations. Now, suddenly, the manufacturer decides to change the product for a better one, but it does not even give the possibility to get another one.
    Just like with shops. An item appears every 2 years that completely changes the PvP player's advantage. Of course, you cannot drop an item in this configuration. It is only in the store during one week of the game's life.

//Polski
    Limitowana maska ​​chilloutowa miała limit krytyczny dmg x12 zamiast 3 liczyła tylko 2x nie dodawała 1 mod. Nie miała kompatybilności z Gila Guard setem.
    Za tem nie było potrzeby trzymania bubla w skrzyni i ekwipunku. Teraz Ubisoft zmienia właściwości tej maski ale zabiera mozliwośc jej zdobycia. Moim zdaniem jest to oszustwo w stosunku do graczy znających się na rzeczy. Nie ma w tej sprawie usprawiedliwienia. Osobiście skasowałem takich masek 6 może 7 własnie z powodu ich ograniczeń. Teraz nagle producent postanawia zmienić produkt na lepszy ale nie daje możliwości nawet zdobycia ponownego.

Podobnie jak z sklepami. Pojawia się przedmiot raz na 2 lata który całkowicie zmienia przewagę gracza PvP. Oczywiście przedmiotu w tej konfiguracji nie wydropisz. Jest tylko w sklepie w jednym tygodniu życia gry.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    905 posts
    (...) The limited chillout mask had a critical limit of dmg x12 instead of 3 it only counted 2x, it did not add 1 mod.

Sorry agent, I am afraid I did not quite get what you are referring to with this sentence. Did your mask miss a mod-slot? Did it only have one mod-slot? As far as my experiences go, all of the Chill Out masks that dropped for me had two mod-slots, so everything worked fine here. I also had one drop with 12% CHD, so I was able to add two 12% CHD mods as well.

It was not compatible with the Gila Guard set. (...) Now Ubisoft changes the properties of this mask, but takes away the possibility of obtaining it. In my opinion, this is a cheat for knowledgeable players. (...) Now, suddenly, the manufacturer decides to change the product for a better one, but it does not even give the possibility to get another one. (...)

But they announced weeks ago that there was a bug with the Chill Out mask, as it didn't contribute to the Brand bonus tiers of Gila Guard, although the mask was correctly shown to be a Gila item. So this is neither Ubisoft's fault nor a "cheat" for anyone. Especially as the mask is still not that strong, even with activating the Gila bonuses. And keep in mind that this mask was introduced for a Christmas event – so having this event being active until February is already rather generous.

There is no excuse for this. Personally, I deleted 6 or 7 such masks because of their limitations.

There is no need for an excuse, as mentioned before. But there indeed is no excuse for deleting 6 or 7 masks, especially if they had some decent rolls or there was still enough room inside the stash...

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @heimdall__pl ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The issue regarding the Gila Guard set bonus for the Chillout Mask is something that was known and has since been addressed by the team.

Just to clarify - did you delete the Chillout Mask on the back of this investigation?

Official Response

Suggested Topics