ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Goose.AndDuck
    Original poster 67 posts

I know some issues are about balancing from Siege,but since it's a PVE game,so I think it's nothing big deal.
    1.416C with 25 rounds instead of 30.
    2.Lots of weapons have no ACOG scope
    3.Almost all the shotguns have low range,I mean,seriously low,even a little longer would help.

ps:Finka is holding a Spear .308 with a scope 2.5x on it,lol

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Agent_Ares
    164 posts

@goose-andduck Shotguns really need a buff - they suffer from not only short range but a really high spread.

I point blanked proteins and Apex with pump action shotguns and do almost no damage - while I am putting myself in a high risk situation to get maximum damage.
    Making shotguns high risk - very little reward-style gun.

I could have just taken an SMG or Ar or LMG and gotten far better results are a significantly safer distance.

• Goose.AndDuck
    Original poster 67 posts

@agent_ares That's true.And the reloading speeds of these pump shotguns are seriously low.I really don't want to spend that much time for 7 or 8 rounds.

Suggested Topics