ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sunwing3
    Original poster 1 posts

I don't want to be tied to my conputer for god knows how long. How am I meant to download 104gb of game if I get logged out due to inactivity constantly? This entire system is pointless and rubbish.

No, it's not a connection issue. No, my internet is fine. It's *your* program that's the problem.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@sunwing3 Hello there!

Sorry to hear about Ubisoft Connect logging you out during a longer game download.

Typically this happens when Ubisoft Connect communicates with the hibernation settings on your PC. Would you be able to tell us what hibernation settings you're currently using? How often are you seeing this logout happen? Would you happen to know roughly how long it takes to be logged out of Ubisoft Connect?

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • EvilofAlfa
    2 posts

@ubi-nacho hi i have kinda same issue, i got pop up message that "you've been log out due to innactivity" its always happen within last 2 weeks, i didnt do anything like hibernate or sleep, and for this last 2 days im even still playing rainbow six, after i close the game the pop up show up. then when i logged in, it said i need to change my password. so within last 2 weeks im always changing my password time to time after got the pop up message from ubi connect launcher.

i will provide some logs and screenshot if its happened again, right now im trying to reinstall the launcher

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4790 posts

Hey @evilofalfa ,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know!

If you could please keep us in the loop with how you get on and if this continues after reinstalling Ubisoft Connect, we'd appreciate it!

Official Response
  • EvilofAlfa
    2 posts

@ubi-theberry yeah thanks for reply, actually that was my 2nd time reinstalling ubisoft connect app, but yeah its still happen, i will follow up with this, note for now i am changing my password completely different than previous password

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4790 posts

Thanks for getting back to us @evilofalfa !

Just to confirm, when you've been reinstalling Ubisoft Connect have you been using the same original downloaded version?

Or have you downloaded the most recent version from the Ubisoft Connect website?

Just to ensure an older version of the launcher isn't being used and potentially causing issues.

I'd also recommend running the client as an admin to see if the issue persists.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics