ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TunZ.
    Original poster 4 posts

I opened a ticket to get help with the game that I redeemed by mistake on an old ubisoft account (disused) of mine that for some reason was linked to microsoft since the days of splinter cell conviction. The ticket was opened on January 20th, today is February 11th and I haven't played a minute of extraction waiting for it to be moved to this account. Is it possible to have the solution to the problem or at least an answer? It is possible that after 22 days there is no solution?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1716 posts

@TunZ Hey there, I understand this is frustrating. However, I see that your ticket is still in escalation with our team. Our Support teams are also experiencing an extremely high volume of contacts at this time. Please know that a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible once the transfer has been processed successfully. We thank you so much for bearing with us during this time.

Official Response
  • TunZ.
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash
    Still with the same pre-filled answer of the high volume of contacts? Are you serious? It's a ticket opened almost a month ago, A MONTH, not a week. That excuse no longer holds. Your customer service is non-existent.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3127 posts

Hey there @tunz , thanks for waiting.

Can you have another look for me and see if you now have access to Extraction on your account? I can see that our teams are continuing to work through a backlog of ticket requests, so yours may now have been handled. My apologies for the delay - let me know if you've any questions about this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics