ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 3 Likes/6 Replies/184 Views
    McTankler420
    Original poster 12 posts

Dear, Ubisoft devs, Motherlands was a great addon- but I feel in the year 2025, especially with the new cloaking technology the Ghosts have- We also need to feel futuristic with advanced armor. The exoskeleton similar to the one from wildlands would be an amazing addition to any upcoming patch or maybe store dlc. As an unlockable or purchasable armor set, players would love to be able to mix and match helmets and NVG goggles with the exoskeleton armor, instead if a single outfit that cannot be customized in appearance. Just a great suggestion from a long time fan of the series. If the futuristic exoskeleton is available for Ghosts in Wildlands, it should be available in this sequel.

Best wishes and many thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1260 posts

That and Halo-type of weapons is what this game needs for even more immersion. Oh and the Halo jump or at the very least the jump from one of those CoD games that everyone loved the most (Advanced Warfare I think it was?)... yeah, that one.

• jmagnum50
    136 posts

@mctankler420 Actually, that does sound like a good idea, considering that Ghost Recon does get to use some kind of experimental tech from time to time. Even if it's just customizable, I'd like for that to be available whether it's in Maria's shop or ion Ubi Connect (you know, to make more use of Breakpoint's Connect page). I know it's available on Wildlands, and while I do like Wildlands, I hate the permadeath mode, because once I die, I have to build myself up all over again, and given that it's a long game, I don't know if I'm gonna get that suit anytime soon. So a purchasable exoskeleton sounds like a much better idea.

• Steven527
    381 posts

@jmagnum50 if you are on PC you can't save and avoid permadeath. Ghost mode is just so much better it is worth bothering with the saves.

• Kean_1
    159 posts

@Steven527

There's actually a way to avoid PD on the PS system as well by downloading the cloud save to overwrite your local save after death. You just need to make sure to save from time to time and upload that to the cloud so you don't lose too much progress.

......but as far as the futuristic / sci-fi *stuff*, can't say I'm a fan.

• Church367A
    147 posts

@kean_1 Agreed. If it were purely cosmetic and held no effect on gameplay, with this being one of the few things I would want portrayed in such a way then I would not care at all. Keep in mind I'm thinking of potential future games where I would want gear to be meaningful in the previous statement.

Although I also think it would be equally hilarious if a simple EMP type weapon locked you in place or made you collapse under the weight of the gear that would be near impossible to carry without an exo-skeleton's assistance. Such an occurrence would teach people pretty quickly to not rely on something that if it should fail it cripples your ability to complete a mission. I'd be lying if I said I would never be tempted to troll others with EMP grenades in such a case.

Of course you should also take into account the positive and negative aspects beyond just carry more gear in the case that it was not just cosmetic. There should be a battery life as well as what I would imagine to be negative impacts to how quietly you can move about as well as how easily you could conceal yourself among potentially negative aspects to your dexterity as well.

Suggested Topics