ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TheZubizare
    Original poster 3 posts

I bought this game from Steam but my game is shutting down also, the game is not giving any react in the beginning. I already verify all the files on Steam but it is still does not work.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2249 posts

Hey there @thezubizare, thank you for taking the time to get in touch about this issue, welcome to the forums! Could you please first go through this technical troubleshooting article for me ensuring you have completed all of the steps? These steps can help rule out many of the common causes for performance-related issues. I understand you have already verified your game files to try and remedy the issue, but we must cover everything else in the article before we look into it further. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • TheZubizare
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-gizmo Appreciate for your returning. I applied all the steps but, I can not verify my files on Ubisoft Connect. While i click the properties it has not any verify or repair buttons and also, I am using Windows 10 right now this could be problem for the game?

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2249 posts

Hey again @thezubizare, it's no problem! Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues verifying your game files. I have gone ahead and created a support ticket on your behalf. This will allow our support team to look into what might be causing the problem. Please check your email inbox for the ticket number and for some steps to help us with our investigation. I want to assure you that Windows 10 will not be a problem, but please ensure that it is entirely up to date. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • TheZubizare
    Original poster 3 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics