ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• daveksu
    Original poster 2 posts

I downloaded this game from Ubisoft and am getting an error code on the key @ the second verification. How do I work around this or get a new key?

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• daveksu
    Original poster 2 posts

@daveksu it states that "this CD or activation code is not valid" I am not sure how this happened as I ordered the game directly from Ubisoft. I have worked with the support staff and they have offered a rebate, but I got a sale price and would like a working copy of the game.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1726 posts

@daveksu Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I am sorry for the difficulties you have encountered with your copy of Heroes of Might and Magic 6. I was able to locate the previous interaction with our Support team. While you have already exhausted all possible steps we can provide here on the forums, I would advise reaching out to our support team again from your previous ticket. I have also noted your ticket, letting them know you would like to access the game instead, and further escalation is needed. You can reopen any closed ticket you may have to continue the conversation with the team on your account page here. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics