ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/14 Replies/173 Views
    Thamhuz
    Original poster 36 posts

Is Ragnarok release considered as a title update or gonna be tied with a TU?
    (Waiting feedback from UBI staff)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OrcBeard92
    180 posts

@thamhuz I imagine it will come with a patch, yes. Can't come soon enough honestly, the big bite of nothing that was the Feb patch was pretty silly.

• Thamhuz
    Original poster 36 posts

@orcbeard92 At the moment my game is broken and i cannot progress further.
    They promised a fix in the next TU.
    I want a clarification from the staff if the ragnarok release is considered as a TU or not.
    It should be obvious, but I am expecting everything from these devious greedy game companies.

The question is pretty simple for the staff.... waiting for an aswer thanks.

• thegardener25
    177 posts

@thamhuz DLC's like, 'Wrath of the Druids', 'Siege of Paris' and dawn of ragnarok, are separate from Title Updates. TU's drop every 5 weeks, & they usually contain bug fixes, or QoL features. But prior to the release of dlc's, they will contain assets & links to the new content, like somebody on the harbour that can take you to france or the cabin where you can talk to the dublin merchant, & travel to Ireland. As well as all the festival stuff & helix store items (I think). the ragnarok stuff, I think will start with a chat at the seers hut, so you probably won't see much difference in the settlement.

So, I'm not sure where we are in the TU 5 week cycle, but there should be one dropping before the dlc can be downloaded. And hopefully it will contain the bug fix you're looking for. But the dlc itself won't solve your problem. I hope I've got that right, & hope it helps you.

• TheNorfolkian
    1275 posts

@thamhuz No. As @thegardener25 noted, title updates will likely roll out content designed to troll the player into getting the expansion. Currently, the game is being prepped for the expansion, but no serious changes will be implemented unless you actually purchase and download the new content. If you play on XBox or PS, you may have noticed that the new Achievements/Trophies have already rolled out in anticipation of the expansion.

• Thamhuz
    Original poster 36 posts

@thenorfolkian @thegardener25 thanks for the reply.

I am waiting an official response from someone in the ubisoft staff.
    So, i will ask again.
    Is the release of Ragnarok gonna be tied with a Title update (same day or few days difference)?
    Waiting for a feedback from Ubisoft staff like @Ubi-Borealis or @Ubi-Milky.

• bielik01
    1745 posts

@thamhuz probably yeah. In PSN it says the DLC will be available for download on March 8th and accessible two days later.
    So yeah, I'd say we'll be getting another TU on March 8th.

• Thamhuz
    Original poster 36 posts

@bielik01 thanks.
    i agree that an update must be done to release ragnarok (otherwise millions of data-mining would be already around).

but i want an official response.
    I fear that we are going to get an update that is not a TU with bug fixes.
    Like releasing a DLC that is not actually a DLC so you have to pay something more when you already paid for a season pass...

• Thamhuz
    Original poster 36 posts

Any ubisoft staff able to answer this question giving an official response?
    I see a lot of other threads with staff answers.
    @Ubi-Karl , @Ubi-Oxavo , @Ubi-Viral
    Sorry for the direct tag, i just fear my question have been missed cause of the weekend.
    Thanks.

• bielik01
    1745 posts

@thamhuz probably you'll never get an answer before the release...

But most possibly next TU will be next Tuesday 😮

• Thamhuz
    Original poster 36 posts

@bielik01 thanks for the update.
    Anyways, it is just a few second to pop again the question for me.
    If they are going to answer good, otherwise my expectations from Ubi customer service is already zero, there is no way to worse the situation!

• TheNorfolkian
    1275 posts

@thamhuz It’s actually more likely that they simply don’t have the answer you’re seeking, and that there are other posts that need more immediate attention/moderation. I’ve often found that the moderators of this forum tend to relay information between us and the developers, and vice versa. Thus, if the developers do not give them information to tell us, the moderators will typically not waste time saying so. In some cases though, where the issue is an outstanding bug or problem with the game, the moderators tend to let the players know that an investigation is ongoing or words to that extent to let us know that there is nothing to be said. In any case, the fact that you have not yet seen a response means that your query is a very low priority on the to-do-list.

• Thamhuz
    Original poster 36 posts

@thenorfolkian I am pretty sure that they have the answer i am seeking. I mean, looking at the amount of bug in the game you can draw different conclusion, but they are not releasing a major DLC without a roadmap.
    They just do not want to disclose the information.
    And, to be honest, i am not asking a top secret information... the problem is that my question is related to another ongoing question in this forum.

• bielik01
    1745 posts
    They just do not want to disclose the information

...yet. Most probably new roadmap will be revealed when TU 1.5.0 will be officially announced, so I'd say this weekend, just like it was with:

Unfortunately, that's not something in moderators' competences.

@JorRaptor made a good observation:

Suggested Topics