ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• valysmile
    Original poster 2 posts

Seriously, this game desperately needs it!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• antiv87
    14 posts

@valysmile So true when i was showing my friends the game on discord they thought i had it on the easist mode

• Kormac67
    1097 posts

This game looks finished.
    I wouldn't expect anything, no NewGame+, no harder difficulty, nothing.

• valysmile
    Original poster 2 posts

@kormac67 if that's the case, i can only say "so much wasted pontential"

• Aazhyd
    71 posts

Yup, lots of potential wasted. I hope they do better with FC 7.

I would say adding 1 or 2 difficuly levels is relatively easy to program, especially if you take the lazy method of giving the opponents more health or bullets that do more damage. Giving them better AI is a whole different thing.

• GameGuru2018
    309 posts
    Yup, lots of potential wasted. I hope they do better with FC 7.

It would be better to say - Unused Potential.

Ubisoft games became very predictable.
    Colors, stylistics, sandboxes......

Predictability - is very bad.
    Unpredictability, the ability to surprise, - is good.

This also applies to Far Cry.

By the way, why not to make a good horror, for Ubisoft?!
    For instance, why not to buy Red Barrels company?!

They went down the wrong way.

Outlast 2 - was the wrong way.
    The game was good......but not what gamers want!
    Gamers want bone-chilling Horror, not beautiful corn fields.

Buy Red Barrels and make them develop Horror! Like Oulast 1.

THERE WAS NO INTEREST...

What a short-sightedness!

Think about it.

• modmcsupersport
    17 posts

@aazhyd Sadly, I just find myself not caring. After FC5 ending, New Dawn gameplay and now FC6, I find I really don't care, which is a shame because I have played all FC games and loved them. I have over 700 hours in FC5 due to the fun gameplay...I skip the story scenes and basically ignore it....and keep having fun in the game. When New Dawn came out, I hoped the assembled gun meme would be forgotten in the next game, but nope. I hoped for more challenge in gameplay for FC6 over FC5, but nope it got easier. I hoped for better spawn rates, but it got worse. I hoped for better skill progression, but instead they removed it. Add to this enemies not dropping guns, and the stupid backpack and meh, can't find desire to play FC6 much.

So at this point, I just don't care, and I hate that it has come to this as FC was a franchise that I loved, heck, I will still boot up FC5 and romp around Hope county. So maybe with some changes to FC6, I could get into it, but if FC7 or the inbetween game that usually comes out doesn't change up the formula from ND and FC6 then it will be a hard pass from me, ending a franchise for me that started with FC1 back on disks....

• drakotaki
    1 posts

The game is way too easy in Action Mode!
    I restricted myself from using Supremos too but it's just become boring anyway. No need for any tactics, easy headshots, too few enemy, dumb AI.
    The AA bases has only 1 soldier to protect them???
    We need a harder difficulty!

• Aazhyd
    71 posts

@drakotaki
    I agree, but it's not gonna happen.

Suggested Topics