ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XRebsquest54
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey idk what it is but the game thinks it’s super funny to kick me out last round in ranked I’ve now racked up a 2 day ban and none of these were my fault i was entirely going to finish all of the now abandoned matches because Ubisoft siege has forced my had to leave I always tried to quickly reconnect my internet is above average than most and I’m still having issues so I’m playing the game right I’m getting twords the end or somewhere after the half way point and so I’ll be in a round checking out this beautiful game but then oh no a sound glitch because I died wait 2 minutes then BAM can’t load into the game after character selection I get booted cuz I took to long to load and since it’s last round that means I can’t reconnect so my hand has been forced to leave the game every single time and I have to accept it as a loss my rank has been utterly destroyed and when I go to fix it by playing the process repeats my internet is just fine i checked so idk I also have this game for the PS5 and PC I love this game but ong I can’t deal with this anymore I have 6 black ice and I deleted the game wasted all that time all that effort and Ubisoft gets away with my money for the dirt cheap game they made they don’t focus on anything important when updating the game maps specs and 1 new character at a time now 😒 they have basically said we’re not helping you it’s your fault our game glitched on your good wifi 👍 thanks guys I’m really just done wasting energy on a game that repeatedly doesnt work and doesn’t get interesting anymore I’m done

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics