ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DILLIGAP
    Original poster 3 posts
    The FOR HONOR DEV's are doing what I think is driving it into oblivion.
    In my opinion the fact of adding playable characters does not help the game... let me explain.
    Every time a character got release, players are bored at seeing at least two same new characters in the opposing team per game (I'm talking about dominion). This same character just added to the game is always either too strong or too weak (which is normal) compared to the other characters in the game.
    Here's what I think...
    for honor needs to think about the health of his game rather than its content really...
    Adding more and more playable characters also increases the imbalance of characters in the game. The more unbalanced characters there will be, the faster the game will die... I'm not kidding when I say that... please please for the survival of this game ... think about the health (therefore the balancing of the characters) rather than its content (which also increases the imbalance)
    I know that's something hard to do but for honor HAVE TO make all the characters way more balanced between witch others before adding new character to the game. if we continue like this just say goodbye to for honor

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts

@imjustfenrir sadly they have a quota they have to meet. So if in a roadmap they announce a new hero, a new hero is coming sadly.

Hopefully though they will pump out a lot of reworks this year alongside the new characters that will be coming. We will find out at the start of the next season.

• DILLIGAP
    Original poster 3 posts

@deathtocakl yeah i know that what is planed can't be change but for the upcoming thing...
    they need to chill when it comes to content and focus on the character we already have
    that's what i mean

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@imjustfenrir
    They could release how much chars they want...the problem lies in the fact the new chars like this last are trash and broken compared with the older ones.
    But 1.000 posts created and dozens and dozens of people complaining is not enough.

Thats why people cut link and leave the game lobby when they see more than 2 players playing pirate on enemy team.

Hundreds of games adultered, and trashed because people cutting link because of the new hero abuse... And leaving the game and start playing other games.

But hey... Thats what they want, and thats what is good for the game. 🙂

• Soldier_of_Dawn
    252 posts

@imjustfenrir Year 6 will see core gameplay updates or reworks each season. That's what they said in the year 6 preview from the last Warrior's Den. We'll just have to see how Year 6 plays out in terms of pace. As for new content/heroes, the game still needs to make money or the big chiefs may decide to pull the plug.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@soldier_of_dawn
    They could do new heros, without beeing broken compared with the older ones.
    People by skins, and warriors. I bought every hero (except this last one), and i never played Nuxia, Shaolin, Shaman, or Peacekeeper.

The thing is not the new heros or money injections. I agree with that. Of course. Companys live by money, not by charity.

But making broken heros, is just lame, and people get tired of beeing smashed or that they could only play 4 or 5 S Tier heros in a 30 hero roster.
    And then play other games, and no more money for new heros or cosmetics, or whatever...

But thats my opinion...

• Godisgodis97
    51 posts

@soldier_of_dawn
    The game already has a problem for a long time, because of the game managers and the bad decisions and bad knowledge they have. Giving morphine and delaying the death of the game claiming charity is not the solution. The solution is to fix and heal the game. Cuz clearly these current managers are incapable. If the situation reached the pulling the plug step its managers fault *laralalala braindead managers song laralalala*

• DILLIGAP
    Original poster 3 posts

@picoancus tha'ts a sad point of u to be honest

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@imjustfenrir
    Its sad isnt it?
    But its the truth. I dont like it either.

Suggested Topics