ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XxSHADOWCOMMAND
    Original poster 59 posts

The ceo of ubisoft and executives need to sued and fired.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@xxshadowcommand Sued over what? Was someone gravely injured by the game?

• N3mB0t
    868 posts

i dont know who needs to be fired but someone should , this history of never ever doing anything right the first time around for this game , or the division series in general has crossed the red line a loooong time ago, this game just isnt dead ,really dead,is because it has a community that it is both so good and so faithful to it .

not even with all the time without doing squat for the game always delaying everything and with now multiple canceling of numerous promised events they have time to launch a reused old season without [censored] it up , this is simply unaceptable , there is nothing to understand in this anymore , this is just pure incompetence and /or lack of care for what they should be doing right.

if someone called me stupid for still loving and sticking to the game i would have to go and say : " you are abosolutely right " , and that is your fault UBI/MASSIVE , you are the ones to blame for me being forced to acept that it is true and give reason to someone calling me stupid , how do you feel about that? nothing hummm...? expected nothing less.

• XxSHADOWCOMMAND
    Original poster 59 posts

@sock_monkey Sue over incompetence and false advertising by ubisoft. The consumers of this video game have been injured

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts

@xxshadowcommand LOL - good luck with that.

The game crashes as much for me as it does anyone else, but it's a stupid game. Entertainment. It's not life-or-death, and (outside of Saul Goodman) you probably won't even find a lawyer who won't laugh you out of their office.

• hralex1951
    161 posts

Just explain what happened and why it can't be fixed. Stop being SOBs. We just live with it or stop playing.

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts
    Just explain what happened and why it can't be fixed. Stop being SOBs. We just live with it or stop playing.

@hralex1951, while I agree that is a reasonable expectation, at this point I am pretty convinced they simply don't know. I think they lack the requisite competence on the team to identify it.

I mean if they did wouldn't they be working on a patch of some kind? Yet we've heard nothing...in a very long time.

Like I said, I think they're still scratching their heads, which is a pretty sad statement (on Ubi and Red Storm).

• hralex1951
    161 posts

If they don't know, that makes them a really incompetent team. But, they know what they did, if it was an update, and that it had this consequence. How can they not find out what triggered this mess. The worst part is the arrogant refusal to communicate anything about this. Or Ubi has ordered this radio silence. Crashed again multiple times today including solo.

• Sock_Monkey
    487 posts
    If they don't know, that makes them a really incompetent team.

Yes, it certainly does.

• Noxious81
    848 posts
    The ceo of ubisoft and executives need to sued and fired.

I really don't know why you are even discussing this thread – as this is pretty obviously an immature and senseless way of expressing one's own incompetence and anger, which cannot be voiced in any proper way. I'd rather see such threads being closed...

• CassiousCloud
    20 posts

*Throws on Eclipse protocol Firestarter build*
    Where dey at? 😈

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there,

We will now be locking this thread, as this discussion has started to head in a different direction and has the potential to be considered as trolling / flaming.

We ask you to respect your fellow players when posting in the forums, even if your opinions may differ. There is no need to turn disagreements into heated arguments, and we request that all posts are civil, respectful and constructive. This ensures all visitors can enjoy and benefit from these forums.

I recommend that you take a moment to read our forum rules, as violating these can result in action being taken on your account.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics