ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• shyam3010
    84 posts

BUMP

Anything? Any mods want to update me on this? I’ll ask again, why isn’t there any acknowledgement of the game constantly crashing on any of your issues/bugs threads? It’s painfully obvious that our systems aren’t the problem. Why are you pushing out Yule content (which, surprise surprise, is bugged too lmfao), when the CORE OF THE GAME is still broken, 5 weeks since release?

FIX YOUR DAMN GAME. I PAID £50 AND I CAN’T EVEN PLAY WITHOUT IT CONSTANTLY CRASHING.

• shyam3010
    84 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JSRG1840
    80 posts

This happens every other playing session. It is daft that it's happening on a AAA title in 2020

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@jsrg1840 it’s appalling. I know Cyberpunk had its issues but at least CDPR acknowledged that they released a pile of crap and offered to issue refunds for dissatisfied customers. Ubisoft, on the other hand, don’t even acknowledge anything.
    The absolute cheek of them to suggest that our systems are the reason that the game’s crashing. This amount of negligence is definitely one way to halve their customer base, that’s for sure.

• danielsama82
    3 posts

I'm having this issue when it loads or during a cinematic.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@bushwickedly yeah when I was able to play valhalla I could hear my ps4’s fan going wild. So damn loud. I straightaway knew this game was making it work really hard. It’s strange because it never crashed prior to patch 1.0.4. Ever since that patch was installed, it’s been crashing every 30-40 minutes and makes my fan very loud.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@ubi-woofer where’s the urgency for playstation users? Constant crashes on the PS4 and PS5 have been reported for well over a month and the mods keep ignoring it. Well guess what? I’m not. I’ll keep reminding you lot about it.

So I’ll ask again. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE CRASHING ISSUES (ERROR CE-34878-0) ON THE PLAYSTATION?!

• mrjclarks
    3 posts

Hi - I've noticed I'm not the only that has been having the game crashing all the time with CE-34878-0 (at least once for every 2 hours of game) I also have realised that so many time after going back to areas I've been before I see treasures and other things. It's like it doesn't register what I've done/collected in that specific area. Does anyone know what's that?

Also, I have bought the ultimate edition that comes with extras and also have bought some helix credits for weapons, packs and armour. Do I lose it all if I decide to remove and reinstall the game in order to fix any bug?

Thank you!

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@mrjclarks

"I have bought the ultimate edition that comes with extras and also have bought some helix credits for weapons, packs and armour. Do I lose it all if I decide to remove and reinstall the game in order to fix any bug?"

You shouldn't lose content you've paid for if you delete the game, and reinstall. I've done it.

• moriatii
    53 posts

@moriatii Just curious are you going to fix this issue, I have this so many times every time I load the damn game, maybe you think it's funny, idk but let me tell you it is NOT fun playin a game that continually crashes and with your lack of interest it makes it all the more frustrating,

• locoporkko
    27 posts

@moriatii in this error ubisoft cant do anything i have this error in many many games like sleeping dogs definitive edition,minecraft,lego city undercover

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5368 posts

Sorry for the late response, due to the high volume of contacts it has taken longer than usual to respond. 

As this is an old thread I have locked it. If you experience the crash error again on your PlayStation 4 then please go through the PlayStation 4 troubleshooting here.

Official Response
  • shyam3010
    84 posts

Bumping this a month later as the problem still seems to exist.
    the game keeps hard crashing on the PS4. My console isn’t the issue. The issue is your game due to the lack of any testing you (ubisoft) did prior to release.

FIX THE STABILITY ISSUES.

Oh and also, to whichever mod deleted my posts on this thread, that is what’s known as ‘PR suicide’ and I’ve been sure to let the gamers that I know to steer clear from your products from this day onwards. Every single issue I’ve read about and have personally encountered that have yet to be fixed, an entire THREE MONTHS since release have been highlighted to people I know, as well as the appalling excuse of customer service that’s been present on this thread since I started monitoring it in November.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

Started playing ACV around Nov 20th. Before patch 1.0.4 was installed, my game didn’t crash once, and everything was stable.
    After update 1.0.4, Valhalla started hard crashing every 30 minutes or so. After four or five crashes in one playing session, I stopped playing until Ubisoft fixed this issue. I can confirm that my console isn’t the issue here (playing on base PS4 – never had any problems with it).

Decided to DL the latest updates yesterday and try the game out. Apart from the noticeable drop in frame rates and slight lag, everything seemed fine until it hard crashed again (big surprise there) after about 2.5—3 hours of play.

I suspect title update 1.1.1 must have improved the stability of the game, but it needs stabilising A LOT MORE because a triple-A title shouldn’t be crashing like this, especially 3 months since release.

• Ubi-Wan
    Community Representative 636 posts

@shyam3010 Hey there, and thanks for sharing - sorry to hear about this. CE errors are Console Errors when a PlayStation crashes. It's still a great idea to complete some general troubleshooting steps for your PS4, to ensure things are running in tip-top shape!

Official Response
  • shyam3010
    84 posts

@ubi-wan Hi mod, thanks for your reply.

i’ve had two or three more playing sessions since I made that post, each lasting around 3 hours or so. So far, I haven’t had any crashing. Also, I hadn’t yet explored the PS4 troubleshooting methods as I wanted to test the game out some more incase it kept crashing, and if it did, then I’d attempt troubleshooting. However, the stability seems to be fine now. It seems that Ubisoft devs have indeed improved stability & performance of the game, and both my console and ACV disc were fine all along!

As a side note, if the game does crash in future, I’ll update this thread and explore troubleshooting.

• Redw0lfAlpha
    61 posts

I restarted this game after a long time. And what do you think? a hard crash after about 15 minutes. Really? I did absolutely nothing at all, I just stood still and i looked around I turned and boom crash. I'm so tired of it. I stopped immediately. Bye Valhalla crash. . .👏

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2941 posts

Hello @Redw0lfAlpha,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing.

Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? It will help you to eliminate any potential software conflicts. Secondly, have you tried reinstalling your game? In case of any corrupted data, this step will ensure that any corrupted data has been repaired by reinstalling.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • geronymo23
    1 posts

Ho già aperto un caso sul supporto UBI (Ubisoft Support Ticket: 15120031), perchè, al momento in cui aggiungo rune su armature o armi, il gioco crasha irrimediabilmente. Mi hanno detto che è stato inviato al vs. studio ed è in via di risoluzione, ma potreste dirmi quando?
    Ho già segnalato e aperto un casoul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso sul caso

Suggested Topics