ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 2 Likes/1 Replies/80 Views
    chacachaca13
    Original poster 53 posts

Not sure where to begin with this one and I am pretty sure the majority of us already know how it will go and end. Since The Division 2 launched so many players have had to deal with bugs, glitches, crashes, etc and so on on pc and consoles. Then we have had to deal with delayed content, raid, apparel events, cancelled Kenley college event and much much more. Obviously there was the infamous DPS blunder that somehow some were not punished and then the worlds first who had certain information dropped into their laps from a little birdy and well, we know the rest.

Here we are again and if I must say, these crashes are really exhausting. You can grind your rear off on Heroic difficulty hoping to get decent gear, only to get the rainbow loot they never fixed due to "community" feedback and then the game crashes. In the past hour my game has crashed or hasn't even loaded 4 times. I saw that Nvidia had a driver update, so I did a clean install, restarted my pc, verified my game files and then restarted again and had two more crashes. I run the following:

RTX 2080 Super
    Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi
    i7-9700k
    32gb DDR4 ram
    Windows 10
    Think still running DX11 because TD2 hated 12 when I tried running it at launch 2 something years ago.

I take very long breaks from this game due to lack of content and having zero to collect until now that the Harmony is back in the season rewards track (I do not participate in the dork zone) and when I come back I have to verify the files in order for my game to work. There is NO other game that I have to do this with besides Division 2. It is astonishing that a 3A company can just tea bag a franchise into oblivion.

Anyways, is anyone else having this problem? I can try and post a YT vidoe of the game crashing where you can hear it in the background but my home screen is up. Unable to use my mouse, etc.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics