ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 26 posts

So, once again, I cannot access any game. Screenshots explain everything... It is annoying and it lasts for several hours, every time it occurs. The messages should be interpreted as "servers down". Ubisoft Plus is not available in..... Greece! And of course, I don't have any games right now. Μοreover, I am a Ubisoft Plus Service subscriber...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 26 posts

We never found out why.... Servers were down? Maintenance? Other problems? No announcement prior or after the event....

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2586 posts

Hello @olympus2018 thanks for getting in touch with us.

If we ever have maintenance performed that affects players being able to connect on our network, we will most likely create a temporary banner for its duration, on our Help website here > https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help

I have checked our server report and can see on the 17th of February, we had multiple maintenances performed on our Ubi services and games at different times, which may have affected your ability to connect, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you are still having trouble accessing your games now, please let us know?

Official Response
  • Olympus2018
    Original poster 26 posts

@ubi-milky The connectivity problem lasted for 5 or 6 hours, on that day. Fortunately, I had no more connection issues....

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2860 posts

Thanks for the update @olympus2018 !

Glad to see it's since been working again as normal!

If there's anything more we can help with, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Olympus2018
    Original poster 26 posts

@ubi-theberry Here we go again..... Different error messages this time, though.

Ubisoft Plus service is down, again and again and again... Sigh

• V4MPiR1
    221 posts

Ubi, your Connect game Challenges (Time-Limited) server took a dump.

• Fireseed
    17 posts

Yes, seems some games are still affected. For me Challenges does not load or take very long to update and redeem. Mostly after opening the overlay, I also recognize a unusual high CPU load while playing Fenyx Immortals Rising and WD Legion from the Connect client itself, leads to endless loop of load/saving icons while playing with very low frame rates. Really strange ...

From AC Valhalla:

• Mr.T.Magnum
    141 posts

...Steep...The Division 2...doesn't show weekly challenges.
    Fix this immediately.
    Why you always bring new/old issues and hours with your Servers down instead of fix something??? It's so annoying!!!

Error message only from Connect games, not steam...not Epic...not Origin!

• V4MPiR1
    221 posts

@fireseed Yes. On Thursday, March 4, 2022, at approximately 1635HRS GMT (immediately prior to the 1700HRS GMT weekly reset), challenge points began failing to register. This was then followed by erratic behavior (esp. load failures) of the Challenges tab on all Connect games, and ultimately, complete inoperativeness, as illustrated by Fireseed above.

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 26 posts

Time Limited Challenges are also offline...

• Olympus2018
    Original poster 26 posts

@v4mpir1 Problems persist... Community and time-limited challenges still fail to appear on the list.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1607 posts

Hello everyone.

Thank you for getting in touch, and for providing screenshots of the messages you were receiving regarding Ubisoft Connect, and time limited challenges.

At the time your post was made, we were aware of issues affecting connectivity for a number of our titles, as well as Ubisoft Connect. This issue has since been resolved.

Please could you reach back out should these connectivity issues persist?

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • Mr.T.Magnum
    141 posts

@ubi-nacho At the time your post was made the issues still persist. What are you telling? Explain in detail what is resolved! Connect still not working in game with Steep, The Division 2...in the library sometimes it shows Weekly Challenges mostly not. Error Messages when starting a game still there...

• V4MPiR1
    221 posts

@ubi-nacho

... This issue has since been resolved.

• Malohta
    2 posts

If I buy a ubisoft game, I buy it on Steam. Only issues I ever had was with AC: Black Flag because of licences on Ubisoft's side.

• Mr.T.Magnum
    141 posts

@malohta IF "I"...very useful comment. If you don't know probably...Ubisoft games via steam (or other platforms) require "Connect" (former Uplay) too...there is no difference.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

Hey, folks!

If you are continuing to experience connectivity issues please ensure that you have completed the troubleshooting steps here.

This way we can 100% rule out your connection.

If the issue continues after this please reach out to us directly.

Support Homepage: http://www.ubisoft.com/help 

English Support Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport 

English Support Twitter: https://twitter.com/ubisoftsupport

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics