ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iBot0815
    1 posts

@UbiStorm

Same problem (PC) / Level 97 and no rewards...

• tideman92
    8 posts

@tideman92 Would really like some help here please

• Chunkie__Monkie
    53 posts

@ubistorm Nothing on there works Im level 52 now not receiving season 7 rewards Please sort this out PS4 Pro

• Kabal81
    24 posts

So, still no Updates on this nasty bug?
    I still get no rewards and the season proceeds like everything is fine....

Hey! Devs! Wake up!

• N3wF4c31nH3ll
    15 posts

#metoo

Please fix this.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1106 posts

Thank you everyone for the information. Our teams are currently aware of this issue and are investigating! I have added everyone's information to the investigation as well. I appreciate your patience as we look into this!

Official Response
  • doyomi
    3 posts

@ubisushivamp 26/09/2021... and still this bug.. you kidding me?

• Eulivere
    8 posts

so sad even they rerun i must work i can't play game

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2482 posts

@doyomi I'm sorry we don't have any new information on this yet. We'll share updates as soon as we have any from the dev team.

Official Response
  • Kabal81
    24 posts

@ubi-froggard
    If you personal would be on our side, if you would be the customer, would you be satisfied with this "amount" of information?
    Would you be cool and calm, when additionally to the crashfest this game already is, the awards are not given?
    If you would have invested 200 or 300 bucks into the game over the years, because you really love the game and you want to support the devs, would you be pleased with the product in its actual state and in particular with the way in which you are dealt with on the part of the support?
    Really, I'm asking you as a person and not as a Ubi employee.

• lolol934
    15 posts

I think it is something about hardcore characters, only heard people with hardcore chars saying that there are no rewards.
    Can you confirm this guys? Would be probably helpful for the team.

• N3wF4c31nH3ll
    15 posts

@lolol934

I have 4 characters but none are hardcore so that's not it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @Kabal81, @lolol934 & @N3wF4c31nH3ll,

Thank you for continuing to share your feedback and suggestions regarding the missing Season 7 rewards. I would like to assure you all that the development team are aware of this issue and are currently investigating further.

I appreciate that you would like more information from the development team regarding the ongoing investigation into this issue. Please note that the Player Support team is unable to speculate on unconfirmed details from an investigation. Rest assured that once any updates are made available regarding this issue, we will let you know within the forums and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • doyomi
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

For your información . If anybody have the same bug in other new season, this never fixed…
    So, if you have it , rest in peace…

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@doyomi Hey! Thank you for your reply. Can you please answer the following:

Are you also experiencing this issue with the Weekly SHD Requisition?
    Are you using a level 30 or level 40 agent?
    If you are using multiple agents, did you successfully claim the reward with one of your agents earlier in the week?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • doyomi
    3 posts

@ubi-viral

Hi, i think this bug is a lot explained in this fórum, but i answer your questions .

1-. No, i dont have problems whith the SHD requisition .
    2-. I use lvl 40 char.
    3-. Since the start of the season, as you can see in the screenshots along the post, we have all rewards already checked, so we cant claim / Get any reward…..

the new replay season 2, call now season 8 start in One week. So we see if this will happend again…

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1605 posts

@doyomi Hi there!

We appreciate you taking the time to answer these questions for us. We're gathering information from any affected players to help with the current investigation, and we've passed these details on to the team.

Please keep an eye on our News and Announcements section for any further updates on this issue with season rewards. If you happen to have any questions for us in the meantime, please be in touch!

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • AngriusMaximus
    41 posts

Good Day,

I previously purchased the season pass from the Division 2 ingame store in the past and received access to the premium content and daily missions across the previous seasons and their reruns.

However, after the relaunch of Season 2/8 today, 15th Feb 2022, I no longer have access to the premium content of the season pass (see attached screenshot).

undefined

Please advise if this is an error, and if it is can you please assist to rectify it. If possible, can you please assist in providing an explanation as to why this issue has occurred.

My thanks.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2552 posts

Hello @AngriusMaximus,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about your Season Pass content that has not been delivered.

I have gone ahead and created a private support case for you and you should receive an email from us shortly.

We will troubleshoot this for you further over a private support case with 1 to 1 support, instead of over our public forums, so we will lock this thread now. Please check your emails inbox for our message soon.
    You can also view and add a comment or files, to your support case, anytime, by clicking on this link here > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/cases

Please send us the requested information on the link above when you can, for further support.

Official Response
  • California_Dude
    9 posts

@angriusmaximus - I think I had the same issue as a season pass holder but I am not sure and not familiar with all of the DLCs available for this game. I just paid the $5.00 and could not be bothered to figure out if it was something I really should have owned already or not.

Suggested Topics