ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MikeWeeks
    392 posts
    @kean_1 One I miss is the rifle butt from Wildlands.

As well as the ever-so-simple whack from your sidearm:

• Steven527
    384 posts

@mikeweeks Jack Reacher would have used a blackjack to avoid damage to his weapon. 🤕

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1286 posts

@steven527

Speaking of Jack Reacher... am I wrong or it seems like a new TV Show called "Reacher" will be out soon? or it is out now?

I just finished watching Quantico and man if she is not a cutie 😚

Or Blindspot, another Jolly good show.

I do wish (and miss) the Strike Back TV show... barrels of ammo flying around with the sporadic and gratuitous nekidness

• Steven527
    384 posts

@fcac-no-moe Season one of Jack Reacher is out on Amazon and is far better than the Tom Cruise movies. A Season 2 has been announced. Season 1 is from Killing Floor. They made a few changes, but generally it follows the book very well.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1286 posts

@steven527

How many episodes? I'm too lazy to go search it. I don't know about you guys but I am getting tired, as well as ticked off, by the series lasting only 6 to 8 to 10 episodes per year... What in the name of shiot is that!

Also, was the final show left on a cliffhanger or is it like Jack Ryan that ends when the season ends? If JR then I will watch it even if no 2nd season comes up

• Steven527
    384 posts

@fcac-no-moe that's pretty lazy considering what you typed probably took 3x longer than a search would

8 episodes and no cliffhanger. They are approaching the seasons so far as a book per season.
    Reacher (TV series) - Wikipedia: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reacher_(TV_series))

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1286 posts
    @fcac-no-moe that's pretty lazy considering what you typed probably took 3x longer than a search would

8 episodes and no cliffhanger. They are approaching the seasons so far as a book per season.
    Reacher (TV series) - Wikipedia: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reacher_(TV_series))

Didn't I tell you, I work for Ubisoft! 🤠

8 episodes! 🖕

• Reinhardt1980
    1 posts

Hi Ubi Team

As it has been requested countless times, we ask that you please cycle all the animation takedowns and remove the slope specific requirement.

This would greatly enhance the game especially when it comes to quiet takedowns.

We understand that you do not want to add additional content anymore and that is ok, but please consider as one of your last updates to please remove the slope specific requirement and have all the takedown animations cycle.

Thank you.

Suggested Topics